Zed's on sale, worth getting?

#1shadyelfPosted 2/12/2013 10:56:36 AM
I wanna play him top too, not just mid.
---
?
#2nomorePosted 2/12/2013 10:58:23 AM
He is solid top and mid. Jungle too.

He's quite a tough one to master though in my opinion.
#3TheBasedPosted 2/12/2013 10:58:23 AM
Yeah he's worth getting, really fun to play.
#4RydethetigerPosted 2/12/2013 10:59:13 AM
I had him at release, hated him cuz my Internet sucked. Upped my Internet and got him on sale after 975 refund. I'm happy with him.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#5DartDragoonPosted 2/12/2013 11:00:13 AM
Can he carry harder than Talon ? Been playing Talon a lot lately but it's a shame that the only place he shines is mid...
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#6crosooPosted 2/12/2013 11:02:01 AM
yes, i think he is best mid, quite hard to play.

His ulti can be used dodge stuff aswell. Xin gets 2 hits, so ulti and his knock up will miss and be consumed if you time it right.
#7mantana888Posted 2/12/2013 11:09:05 AM
Yes he can carry much harder than talon imo.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#8DartDragoonPosted 2/12/2013 11:11:46 AM
But Zed looks like he sucks when teamfights comes around...

Talong got an cone AoE nuke/slow which triggers his passive, a warp/silence that combos extremely well with his Q and a flexible ult that deals a crapton of damage to everyone and can be used to actually get away safely.

Zed has...single target burst, no mana and shadow juke shenanigans... Not sure how hard his ult bursts but it can't be that much more than a W-E-AA-Q-R-R combo from Talon...
---
#9crosooPosted 2/12/2013 11:16:28 AM
DartDragoon posted...
But Zed looks like he sucks when teamfights comes around...

Talong got an cone AoE nuke/slow which triggers his passive, a warp/silence that combos extremely well with his Q and a flexible ult that deals a crapton of damage to everyone and can be used to actually get away safely.

Zed has...single target burst, no mana and shadow juke shenanigans... Not sure how hard his ult bursts but it can't be that much more than a W-E-AA-Q-R-R combo from Talon...

You can't run from zed his ulti follows jumps, flashes and dashes , which means 90% of the time a dead enemy adc or ap carry.

Aslong as you are killing one, its all good, and he actually has nice aoe.
#10DartDragoonPosted 2/12/2013 1:11:47 PM
The only AoE he's got is Shadow Slash... Unless you count Razor Shuriken as an AoE
---