What's the earliest baron solo? Gimmick items or not.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's the earliest baron solo? Gimmick items or not.
3 years ago#1
Title.
3 years ago#2
Used to be warwick, now it's AP Xin at... 13? With Nashor's+Rageblade+Botrk.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
3 years ago#3
I just got him with Nunu at level 13 with about 5.5k worth of items. Surely there is a level 11 or some equally silly way?

Edit: I needed blue though.
3 years ago#4
I don't think you can kill baron at 13:00 since he doesn't spawn until 15:00.

I was under the impression that Fiddles could do it right as Baron spawned if he had Revolver + Spirit of the Spectral Wraith + Blue Buff, but I haven't tried it myself. There are a couple of junglers that can do it right at spawn with Wriggles and Blade of the Ruined King, Olaf and Shyvana and Warwick that I can remember off the top of my head.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
3 years ago#5
Suffer_Not posted...

I was under the impression that Fiddles could do it right as Baron spawned if he had Revolver + Spirit of the Spectral Wraith + Blue Buff, but I haven't tried it myself. There are a couple of junglers that can do it right at spawn with Wriggles and Blade of the Ruined King, Olaf and Shyvana and Warwick that I can remember off the top of my head.

Talking about level 13. And wow. Right on spawn seems scary early.
3 years ago#6
Suffer_Not posted...

Olaf and Warwick I can see happening. Not buying a Shyvana solo though.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
3 years ago#7
XJ9 did it with a botrk on Vi at the 15 min mark.
---
-_-
3 years ago#8
Lee Sin can get pretty close to a 15 minute baron with Wriggles + Blade of the Ruined King.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
3 years ago#9
Nasus can do it at Lv. 1, but it's not practical at all and will take around 50 minutes to farm up all the shaco boxes for Q stacks, BT, and Warmog's.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
3 years ago#10
I read in some Irelia guide from S2 that she could do it at lvl 9.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's the earliest baron solo? Gimmick items or not.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived