That feel when the enemy team picks your favorite champion

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That feel when the enemy team picks your favorite champion
2 years ago#1
And then proceeds to destroy you with that favorite champion. Feels like betrayal. :(
---
This is my sig
2 years ago#2
This never happened to anyone else/
---
This is my sig
2 years ago#3
If they pick Lux when I am in the middle, I choose Talon my 2nd favourite champion and have a field day. If I not in that matchup then they kill me later on I'm like, good, more good Lux's showing how good she is.
---
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer
2 years ago#4
Happened to me in ranked last night. I usually play ad carry, Sivir as long as I don't need to pick someone else, and I tend to do very well. Enemy team first picked Sivir. I was at a total loss playing against her and she destroyed us. Feels bad man. :(
---
http://www.site-jump.com/banners/gray2/steam_statimage.php?p=betrayerwo&s=gray2
2 years ago#5
The feels is worst when one of your fav champs is an underused one too.
---
This is my sig
2 years ago#6
I dont mind when the enemy team picks one of my favorite champs. Its almost an advantage since I know that champ inside out and know what to expect/what it takes to counter said champ.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
2 years ago#7
That feeling where you know how to destroy your favorite champion because you know everything about it. Then proceed to destroy him.

I **** on opposing Maokai's. One kept trying to kill me in mid. Needless to say he couldn't.
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That feel when the enemy team picks your favorite champion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived