Poppy top lane

#1MaDdEnNaTiOn20Posted 2/12/2013 1:27:55 PM
So i recently decided to try out poppy because i had only heard awful things about her but I had never used her or played against her. I played with her and to me she seems awesome, a little rough farming but im getting better at it. Why does poppy get looked at as a bad champion? Also if anyone has tips toward poppy ill enjoy them as I'm going to keep using her to try and get better and what are her biggest counters?
#2happyscrub1Posted 2/12/2013 1:32:46 PM
People is a great champion late game... there's no denying that. Most people just think her early game is too weak to justify her super late game.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#3Marauder64Posted 2/12/2013 1:37:02 PM
Too bad her % based Q can't exceed 375 damage.
---
The code of the elitist: If people like it, it sucks. : Sinix.
PSN: Gridmac
#4_HeXPosted 2/12/2013 1:51:34 PM
Marauder64 posted...
Too bad her % based Q can't exceed 375 damage.

It would be really OP otherwise. It does flat damage that scales with AP in addition to 8% of the targets max health that has the threshold.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#5TomorrowDogPosted 2/12/2013 1:58:44 PM
I think she takes a bit more flak for her laning than she should. I feel it is a combination of her being weak early and her kit isn't really much fun. Diving 1v5 with her ult is cool but her gameplay is otherwise run at the enemy and thwack them with her hammer.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#6xVashTS98xPosted 2/12/2013 2:00:12 PM
Her early laning is kinda rough. Otherwise her midgame is pretty good and she is a contender for best lategame champion in the game.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random