i really dont see the fun in aram

#1Old CloudPosted 2/12/2013 2:51:58 PM
am i missing something here?
---
"You're Winner!" - Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
2f4ce551aaefd6fddec67084ac195fcc
#2RikeruPosted 2/12/2013 2:54:14 PM
It's just not for you? Not everything is fun to everyone just because it is to someone.
#3DartkunPosted 2/12/2013 2:54:19 PM
Clearly.

I actually prefer ARAMs now (Well actually I like blind pick PG) because it remove the boring farming part of the game, the stressful watching out for ganks and replaces it with constant fighting and skillshots dodging.

I've learned how to dodge skillshots faster in a month of nonstop ARAMs than I have in 3 years of LoL.
---
Resident LoL Board Katarina Player
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#4TheDarkNerdPosted 2/12/2013 2:55:17 PM
Pure teamfighting, with champion compositions you wouldn't normally see under normal conditions. Plus a lot more adaptation is involved, and making molotovs when the game hands you lemons.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#5mistermikeymikePosted 2/12/2013 3:01:16 PM
its pure teamfighting. it's everything dominion wants to be but better. there is no warding and cs'ing. it's less of a hassle and a lot more fun. games are shorter too
---
F*** Your Opinion Bro.
#6SmishhhPosted 2/12/2013 3:23:18 PM
As the above has said, it takes all the tedious stuff like warding, csing, map awareness, objectives and all that out of the equation. Don't get me wrong that stuff is a good addition sometimes, it makes a match that much more rewarding, but you aren't always in the mood for that level of investment.

You can just focus on mechanics, team fighting strategy, positioning and timing. Plus you get to try out a bunch of different champs without worry about roles, composition or who is not good in the meta right now. Matches are quicker and not as serious usually, so people are nicer in general too.
#7Whacko JackoPosted 2/12/2013 3:25:53 PM
You never know what champs you will get is half the fun. It makes you try things you usually wouldn't. That is unless you are one of those lamers that dodges if they get a champ they don't want to play/didn't roll a good team lineup.
#8SteelFighterPosted 2/12/2013 3:30:56 PM
Whacko Jacko posted...
You never know what champs you will get is half the fun. It makes you try things you usually wouldn't. That is unless you are one of those lamers that dodges if they get a champ they don't want to play/didn't roll a good team lineup.

well when your team is all sub-30, doesn't have a single decent ranged champ, and they have xerath, nidalee, and cait, I think there's a reasonable reason to dodge.
---
Green Bay Packers, Michigan Wolverines
Go Pack, Go Blue
#9TheDarkNerdPosted 2/12/2013 3:58:49 PM
Whacko Jacko posted...

well when your team is all sub-30, doesn't have a single decent ranged champ, and they have xerath, nidalee, and cait, I think there's a reasonable reason to dodge.

Naw. Roll with it, it won't take long.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#10eco masterPosted 2/12/2013 4:02:09 PM

No, that's part of the game. You make as much as you can with what you have.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain