Who do you counter teemo with?

#1happyscrub1Posted 2/12/2013 3:13:07 PM
I use malz. Yes, I'll take malz top. I can out fight teemo even if he gets like 3 kills ahead of me.

It's the only hard counter I know.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#2MegeasPosted 2/12/2013 3:15:13 PM
Yorick and jayce come to mind.
#3oomhansPosted 2/12/2013 3:16:47 PM
Rumble all day long.

You have WAY more DoT harass, plus a shield. Also, spam dat E to counter his speed steroid.

Also, no walking into bushes, but that's common sense.
---
Nothing to see here, move along.
#4Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/12/2013 3:35:15 PM
Yorick pantheon alkali rumble if its ranked and in blind pick I've never had issues vs him with garen but I suspect those were just terrible teemos.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#5LithspPosted 2/12/2013 3:36:45 PM
Garen.

Just man up and he's no problem.

Run flat MR blues. Start Dorans Shield if you like.

The guy does jack all.
---
[]Signature[]
#6Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/12/2013 3:38:26 PM
Lithsp posted...
Garen.

The guy does jack all.

Yea like i said I never have issues really garen does like half teemos hp in 1 spin just I know a lot of ppl claim teemo as a counter and in blind pick teemos tend to be baddies so I can never really tell.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#7shadow_sonic111Posted 2/12/2013 3:38:46 PM
Lithsp posted...
Garen.

The guy does jack all.

Teemo counters Garen.

If you want to beat Teemo go Zed. Safe cs with Q and W+E and level 6 you instagib.
---
LoL IGN: Evoker
#8the_rowanPosted 2/12/2013 3:58:50 PM
Rumble has the easiest time. You literally look at the guy (after hitting WQ) and he dies. Don't even need to land the E to win trades hard, but since he's forced to run far behind the minions if he doesn't want to eat a second spitter and full overheat combo, it's ridiculously easy to land one. You can even ignore his early poke entirely with W. Heck, once you're six you're so much stronger than him that you're likely to just double kill if he tries to get a gank.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#9DottledPosted 2/12/2013 3:59:19 PM
Gangplank
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#10Price_Of_FamePosted 2/12/2013 4:01:12 PM
Yes @ the Rumble mentions
---
It's a Chastain world and we are all just living in it.