Who really shuts down Singed at equal (high) skill levels?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who really shuts down Singed at equal (high) skill levels?
2 years ago#1
His 1-5 is decent, but his 6+ is so godly. Who can shut down a careful Singed in that vital 1-5 not-catalyst range?
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
2 years ago#2
Kayle
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
2 years ago#3
Teemo
---
BillbertGouki is a waste of space.
2 years ago#4
Kayles teemo xin. Come to mind.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
2 years ago#5
Teemo can completely destroy your leaning phase by taking half your life every time you attempt to cs. There's also Kayle and I believe a good Kennen can give you trouble.
---
Do it
2 years ago#6
Rumble
---
And then John was a zombie.
2 years ago#7
I am not sure who completely shutdowns Singed at pre 1-5 since I mainly play as a mid player and I only know ppl who can end up stalemating or pressuring his lane. Only winning lane by outplaying him. But if you can try to ask Umashi. He is a diamond level player and plays Singed as one of his top most played champions.
2 years ago#8
Anyone with a frozen mallet, if he ever gets slowed he'll have to burn something to escape.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
2 years ago#9
SeaIntoTheSky posted...
I am not sure who completely shutdowns Singed at pre 1-5 since I mainly play as a mid player and I only know ppl who can end up stalemating or pressuring his lane. Only winning lane by outplaying him. But if you can try to ask Umashi. He is a diamond level player and plays Singed as one of his top most played champions.

Well xin has a really good chance to kill him pre 5 before he gets tanks with the insane xin burst then he just snowballs the lane.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
2 years ago#10
Elise.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who really shuts down Singed at equal (high) skill levels?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived