Tired of losing rank over stupid crap.

#1happyscrub1Posted 2/12/2013 2:38:11 PM(edited)
Lux mid vs zyra doesn't get boots till 20 mins... the exact time when we surrender. She was worthless all game. Trying to roam to gank (with no boots), getting ganked, half the cs as zyra.

Riven is our "counter pick" to jayce solo top. Jayce thought I was singed top but I went jungle. So jayce had MR runes. Their jungle and top tower dives Riven to give her a double kill. Yet still after that, jayce is owning top.

I don't understand

blogfaqs
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#2AlastreonPosted 2/12/2013 2:38:54 PM
Because locked camera
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#3shadow_sonic111Posted 2/12/2013 2:39:16 PM
Play Taric support and carry.
---
LoL IGN: Evoker
#4aHappySackaPosted 2/12/2013 2:40:28 PM
Jayce does counter Riven though.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/12/2013 2:41:43 PM
aHappySacka posted...

He's saying riven picked riven as a counter to jayce. As in a very dumb pick.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#6happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:53:38 PM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
aHappySacka posted...

Even so, Riven got a DOUBLE KILL!! When that happend, they had near the same CS, plus jayce had the wrong runes.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#7G0dSlay3rPosted 2/12/2013 3:23:11 PM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
aHappySacka posted...

Still better than going jungle Singed, not being able to gank until his second back and generally being useless and complaining about others.

Missed that part?
#8mutation10101Posted 2/12/2013 3:26:34 PM
Just got out of a game where our ADC raged and afk/fed horribly because our support got 1st blood. It was bad.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.