How does Zed stack up vs other assasins/champions for what he does

#1TekutsoPosted 2/12/2013 4:09:49 PM
I bought Zed a couple days ago with IP, and ive only played a couple games with him. He seems underwhelming to me compared to Kha'zix, Talon, or Akali.

He has the abilitiy to snipe a single target pretty easily, but after his target is dead it leaves him in the fray of things with no way to escape. The other 2 assasins i spoke of get in and out much better in my opinion. Akali can shroud.

After i snipe there ad/ap carry, i feel like im doomed to die and cant really do much after. Can somebody offer some insight on this champion i have only played a few times?
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#2YoketaPosted 2/12/2013 4:11:39 PM
Zed's burst is very fast and very harsh. You should be able to go in, ult the enemy carry, get a kill and walk away. If you melt after the kill, either they burned everything on you so you win the teamfight or you didn't build quite tanky enough. That is if you have decent farm.
#3Tekutso(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:13:17 PM
Yoketa posted...
Zed's burst is very fast and very harsh. You should be able to go in, ult the enemy carry, get a kill and walk away. If you melt after the kill, either they burned everything on you so you win the teamfight or you didn't build quite tanky enough. That is if you have decent farm.

How do you walk away after you kill the ad/ap carry. Lol.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#4BabySh0esPosted 2/12/2013 4:23:12 PM
Tekutso posted...
Yoketa posted...

How do you walk away after you kill the ad/ap carry. Lol.

learn to set up your w before you ult. Set it up within shruiken range, but also far enough for an escape
#5Kevman510Posted 2/12/2013 4:28:25 PM
Or try to initiate with your ult, do what you can to blow up your target, and if you can, then W to get away, or W to continue the chase and finish them off if you didn't.
#6Susan0Posted 2/12/2013 4:36:11 PM
His burst has the potential to surpass the other assassins due to it's amplification effect, and along with the death mark

=3= Honestly Zed isn't rly a easy nor hard champ to use. He's somewhere in the middle tbh.
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D