New meta no support no adc

#1AStrawhatPiratePosted 2/12/2013 4:50:08 PM
replaced by 2 bruisers bot and assassin top.

Bot lane now is Jarven/Panth, Garen/Darius, Rengar/Khazix

Everytime I've seen this the completely slaughter the bot lane. Is this the new meta or what?
---
Stank Dangerous - PSN /// SinisterxSoul - XBL
#2centurion911Posted 2/12/2013 4:54:49 PM(edited)
No, just terrible botlanes.

EDIT: Allow me to explain a bit more. Bruiser comps are hit hard by 2 factors. One is that they have no way to kill raid boss tanks (Malph, Mundo, Singed, etc). The other is that a strong peeling team will leave them eating AA after AA as the AD carry melts them. If the botlane plays it safe and has the AD only farm, they will come out the victor. That kind of comp has to get kills to be effective
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#3BIadeBIadePosted 2/12/2013 4:50:59 PM
basically the early S1 meta
---
League of Legends - Zantoma
PSO2 JP - Rasmolov @ Ship 10
#4SmishhhPosted 2/12/2013 5:14:23 PM
centurion911 posted...
No, just terrible botlanes.

EDIT: Allow me to explain a bit more. Bruiser comps are hit hard by 2 factors. One is that they have no way to kill raid boss tanks (Malph, Mundo, Singed, etc). The other is that a strong peeling team will leave them eating AA after AA as the AD carry melts them. If the botlane plays it safe and has the AD only farm, they will come out the victor. That kind of comp has to get kills to be effective

Exactly, a kill lane is nothing new and everyone should know how it works. If they don't get kills then they will be useless because at best they will share farm or have one not get any and basically become a support. If one has no farm they are completely useless as they aren't designed for utility in the absence of gold. If they share they are both underwhelming while the ADC has range and way more damage.
#5Try_Harder_NubzPosted 2/12/2013 5:15:29 PM
BIadeBIade posted...
basically the early S1 meta

for the record, s1 meta was rush the bush
---
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/fsLxu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/vpLI030.jpg