If anyone knows or likes Umashi anymore, you might be interested in this

#11BowtotheTWIGPosted 2/13/2013 12:23:35 AM
Luvashi posted...

I took my guides down because TSM payed me half what they promised so our deal was done.

I wasn't the one spamming about DotA, I hate DotA, that's CHA. CHA also owns the name "Umashi" in game. I'm "Umashi Desu".

"payed"

And you expect to be a writer someday...

Leave the board for another month
---
Top Solo Lulu Guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=28448
20 different Final Fantasy Ratings in Quote.
#12xRustySpoonPosted 2/13/2013 12:26:17 AM
Luvashi posted...

I took my guides down because TSM payed me half what they promised so our deal was done.

I wasn't the one spamming about DotA, I hate DotA, that's CHA. CHA also owns the name "Umashi" in game. I'm "Umashi Desu".

"payed"

l0l
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#13LuvashiPosted 2/13/2013 12:30:21 AM
BowtotheTWIG posted...
Luvashi posted...

"payed"

dawg, unless I'm writing some serious fo' rizzle i don't care wat i type like. i just wanna be ballah.
#14AlbinoCrocodilePosted 2/13/2013 1:08:51 AM
I love seeing the regulars on this board get anally devastated.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#15HabnotPosted 2/13/2013 1:22:06 AM
Suffer_Not posted...
BowtotheTWIG posted...
Oh look

The 16 year old who claims to be wise beyond his years continues to try to spread his worldly knowledge

In fairness, if he's just looking for some bros to brodown with, he's better off not looking here since, y'know, nobody here likes him.

What happened with him? The times I've seen him post, he seemed okay. I think I ended up using his guide for Shyvana at some point.

He got a lot of flak for having a lot of really bad guides. Off the top of my head, his Sejuani guide was atrocious. Then something happened and he took almost all of his guides from TSM. For the next 2 months he did nothing but troll about Dota being a better game, and then he (to my knowledge) stopped coming here.

I don't really have all the details. I'm sure he had some reason for leaving and taking down all his guides and no longer streaming, like work or class or real life or whatever, but I wouldn't know.

no way, cha got your name?
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#16gfshynoblPosted 2/13/2013 1:31:03 AM
I KNEW THT WAS CHA.l
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#17BowtotheTWIGPosted 2/13/2013 1:57:22 AM
Luvashi posted...
BowtotheTWIG posted...
Luvashi posted...

"payed"

dawg, unless I'm writing some serious fo' rizzle i don't care wat i type like. i just wanna be ballah.

Typical high school response

"I meant to screw up!"
---
Top Solo Lulu Guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=28448
20 different Final Fantasy Ratings in Quote.