Best junglers to carry solo queue?

#1Ravid182Posted 2/12/2013 5:02:46 PM(edited)
I have been on an incredible losing streak lately. I mostly jungle and what has been happening about every game is simply every lane loses even if I have up to 10 successful ganks pre 20 minutes somehow lol. [I don't remember exactly numbers just randomly saying but it is a significant amount]

I dunno I guess I normally pick more tanky junglers generally. Maybe that is my problem. Should I be playing champions with more late game damage output [like played maokai last game, went 7-3-5 in a 25 minute game [that last 3 deaths was in team fights just trying to defend our last inhibs] and those were all ganks, but I couldn't do anything as they had a 10-0 vi and such on their team lol. So I was invincible and could only defend my team so much, so they all died around me lol =(

What would you say are the better junglers to play with these days for solo queue.

I just can't stand losing games anymore that I have *pretty much* fed each of my lanes, and gotten fed myself and still lose because all lanes lost and do nothing=(
#2FvPPosted 2/12/2013 5:02:44 PM
Vi
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3JennaTahliaPosted 2/12/2013 5:03:01 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Yi

FTFY
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#4Price_Of_FamePosted 2/12/2013 5:03:52 PM
Vi

until she is inevitably nerfed, anyway.
---
It's a Chastain world and we are all just living in it.
#5centurion911Posted 2/12/2013 5:05:21 PM
Vi's pretty strong when fed.

Cho is an absolute godsend for your team. Tanky initiator with nice burst, he can't straight up carry a game but his teamfight utility will win you quite a few games.

Amumu when he's not banned, Sejuani when he is. Dem initiation+high damage tanks OP
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#6PrizmSlashPosted 2/12/2013 5:06:47 PM
Amumu, Vi, Chogath and Hecarim are best right now followed closely by Xin and J4 thought the last two need their team to be of some use to be useful themselves.
---
-_-
#7RXPKPosted 2/12/2013 5:08:03 PM
Vi, Cho, Olaf, Jax are the 4 like to jungle with.
---
Worst moderators in this history of message boards, trolling you right here on gamefaqs.
#8centurion911Posted 2/12/2013 5:08:30 PM
PrizmSlash posted...
Amumu, Vi, Chogath and Hecarim are best right now followed closely by Xin and J4 thought the last two need their team to be of some use to be useful themselves.

Everyone he said is also incredibly good.

Xin and Jarvan are more "my ganks are so strong that I'll forcefeed my teammates kills until we're all fed"

Hecarim is more "I'm gonna get fed, teamfight, burst the AD, and then tank 3 people while my team mops up the rest."
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."