Guess the winner ARAM edition

#1Luster_SlyPosted 2/12/2013 7:03:03 PM
Taric Ezreal Udyr Zed Kass
vs
Ashe Cait Zyra Lee Singed
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#2zeppelin312Posted 2/12/2013 7:03:48 PM
2nd team
#3zombie13579Posted 2/12/2013 7:04:35 PM
The fact udyr is on team one is an instant loss
---
PSN: zombie13579 and NsB-Z0MB1E
Playing: UMvC3, LBP series, League of Legends, L4D2
#4DartkunPosted 2/12/2013 7:05:04 PM
Second

Udyr will be kited for days
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5HabnotPosted 2/12/2013 7:09:51 PM(edited)
If Taric and Udyr build damage, they stand a good chance. Zed/Kass have enough gap closing potential to get the ADCs.

That said, Cait traps are an amazing disengage tool for ARAMs and Ashe arrows allow for engaging with Singed.

Whichever team works together more will win, game isn't set in stone IMO.

Edit: People saying Udyr will be kited for days are ignoring his team too much. He can afford to get a BotrK, max his tiger and just tank bust all day while sustaining forever. I've done it a million times in ARAMs.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#6centurion911Posted 2/12/2013 7:08:16 PM
Udyr's gonna be crying
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#7TrevorkkhoPosted 2/12/2013 7:10:13 PM
totally depend on how good Kass is on team one.

Otherwise team two
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#8JennaTahliaPosted 2/12/2013 7:11:03 PM
Habnot posted...
If Taric and Udyr build damage, they stand a good chance. Zed/Kass have enough gap closing potential to get the ADCs.

That said, Cait traps are an amazing disengage tool for ARAMs and Ashe arrows allow for engaging with Singed.

Edit: People saying Udyr will be kited for days are ignoring his team too much. He can afford to get a BotrK, max his tiger and just tank bust all day while sustaining forever. I've done it a million times in ARAMs.

l0l noob udyr worst aram champ
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#9HabnotPosted 2/12/2013 7:14:41 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
Habnot posted...

l0l noob udyr worst aram champ

gg guyz we have nid ez win

Nid goes ap, dives into battle as cat

:(
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#10DartkunPosted 2/12/2013 7:16:15 PM
I wish ARAM kept a counter for how many games played. Well over 1,000 by now, but I still haven't seen an Udyr do good unless he's matched with a Sona, or Amumu.

You say look as his team?

Look at theirs.

Cait Trap, Cait Slow, Ashe Arrow, Ashe Slow, Zyra root, Zyra Knockup, Zyra Slow, Lee Slow, Lee Knockback, Singed Slow, Singed Flip.

Yeah, they can burst the ADCs down and then have Udyr wreck tank face. I'm guessing they don't even get the chance to go in.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius