.: Senraid :.
http://i48.tinypic.com/51dcnn.png
#12Susan0Posted 2/12/2013 11:34:08 PM
He beats Ahri supposedly
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#13Veggeta XPosted 2/12/2013 11:46:01 PM
Swain, I think, is the most natural tankiest AP caster.
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
#14Luster_SlyPosted 2/13/2013 12:01:20 AM
fizz doesn't counter swain

i
uh
what

his kit is made to counter swain. E dodges Nevermore and laserbird, QW nullify his ult. Swain is slow and easy to hit with Fizz's ult because of his short range.
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#15shadeauxPosted 2/13/2013 12:03:30 AM
Whats wrong with a super tanky, self-healing and mana gaining birdmanbearpig?

RoA->Deathcap->Rylais + boots somewhere in there. Get a Zhonyas or SV before Rylais if you feel like you need some extra Armor/MR. Finish with a Liandry's. Proceed to AoE snare the enemy team and instagib the other AP mid or ADC, all while taking focus fire from the entire enemy team and not caring.
---
Even a blind monkey finds an acorn
#16xRustySpoonPosted 2/13/2013 12:11:53 AM(edited)
fizz doesn't counter swain

i
uh
what

his kit is made to counter swain. E dodges Nevermore and laserbird, QW nullify his ult. Swain is slow and easy to hit with Fizz's ult because of his short range.

So why did you not mention Swain's E? It's like, the most important factor in this entire matchup. And everyone always seems to ignore the fact that Fizz is melee.

You're pretty much wrong. Swain > Fizz in this scenario. I'm not saying Fizz can't beat him because it's very possible, but I'll take Swain vs. Fizz any day.
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#17Awesome_BastardPosted 2/13/2013 12:12:34 AM
seagull + wayne =
swain
---
Anyone who claims they're Awesome is just really a Bastard.
#18Supah_AxelPosted 2/13/2013 12:20:17 AM
Susan0 posted...
He beats Ahri supposedly

She can't get through his sustain and if she gets snared, she's pretty much dead.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bakabridget/
#19AC_DragonfirePosted 2/13/2013 12:42:29 AM
When I first tried him out I couldn't do well with him at all. Months later I learned a lot more on mechanics. Bought him a couple weeks ago. I wrecked pretty hard. You gotta realize how to pull off combo's as an AP mid. It's seriously what it's all about. How you chain together moves, position, timing.
#20DemetricusPosted 2/13/2013 3:45:29 AM
The only time I have had a bad game as Swain was one where I was camped by there jungler a lot of the time. So much so that both of the other lanes were well ahead because our jungler was ganking each of them.

I finished with 9/6/17 that game and we won in just under half and hour. It helped that our jungler was a friend so we could plan to get the others pushed and I just delay as much as possible. Swain is awesome.
---
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer