but yeah it's pretty terrible
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#12G0dSlay3rPosted 2/13/2013 3:35:19 AM
VikillaV posted...
thinh_nguyen10 posted...
It works.

im saying its a bad thing. you start pots and its a rush to see who builds warmogs first. there's like no counterpicking, no item strategies, etc.

The issue isn't about the pots. The global buff to lvl 1 movespeed on all champs enabled champs that usually have a really crappy early game to become viable and reliable picks again.

The issue is about the League of HP currently. Whichever team gets the most Warmog/Sunfire items on their team first usually wins the match.
#13SlaynPosted 2/13/2013 3:38:13 AM
Flask > pots?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#14RobotDCLXVIPosted 2/13/2013 5:46:30 AM
gkh5 posted...
I would like it if they reworked Doran's items. Tweak the stats around and make them 300 g like cloth armor so that there's more starting options that can potentially give you an early advantage over flask/potion spam. Idk, pots spam has really made certain lane bullies even more annoying and given formerly atrocious early laners just enough to make it to their first back easier.

League of warmog's is honestly alright with me though. I kinda like that I'm not forced into building a bunch of tanky CDR items on top laners and junglers anymore if I want to stay relevant/not get blown up. However, rushing it is pretty broken on some top laners so I think it would be great if they made it somewhat like RoA and had the health bonus increase per minute up to a cap so that you don't just rush it and instantly become unkillable. Nidalee is a good example of a champ this is a big problem with. She can just rush warmogs (**** shoes, her passive and cougar form give all the mobility she needs early on now) and push forever with her innate sustain on top of warmogs regen and cougar form trading.

That sounds similar to an old item called, what was it... oh yeah, warmogs. Riot have no idea what they are doing. You used to have to build up the HP on it just like BT.
---
"8/10!!! Perfect movie!" - Oreon
http://www.myspace.com/robotdclxvi
#15_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 2/13/2013 6:48:49 AM(edited)
That sounds similar to an old item called, what was it... oh yeah, warmogs. Riot have no idea what they are doing. You used to have to build up the HP on it just like BT.

In the before times, it had 920 hp and went up to like 1300 hp
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#16KeepItCivilPosted 2/13/2013 7:07:06 AM
There have been worse metas. Like those ones where 5 tanks teams where viable (Rammus Shen Malph Singed Amumu, so much fun to play against...). At least in this one every class is more or less viable. You can pick an assassin, an AP, an AD carry, a bruiser, a support or a tank, and no one is going to complain about it.
But it's kind of odd, still. Potions have been around for a long time, why did people start stacking them now? Did flask do it? Or the pros just realized "yeah this is pretty good" and everyone just followed?
---
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk