What role is the biggest waste of a ban?

#1The-World-SevenPosted 2/13/2013 4:36:15 AM
Generally speaking, which role should sensibly be the least frequently banned out? - Results (293 votes)
6.48% (19 votes)
Mid
1.37% (4 votes)
Jungle
5.8% (17 votes)
Ranged AD
62.46% (183 votes)
Support
23.89% (70 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Consider, cast, discuss.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#2I_love_SunnyDPosted 2/13/2013 4:40:18 AM
Voted Ranged ADC.

This is speaking generally though. Obviously an ADC is a good ban for pros if they know the person plays one really well.
---
I actually prefer the purple stuff
#3zeppelin312Posted 2/13/2013 4:42:06 AM
between adc and support, while this is kind of a lame question since they all have heavy impacts.

Both adcs and support tend to have one or two seperate options that can do similar things for the lane. However it isn't to say that banning a champ in these classes is stupid. Once again, all roles have powerful champs that can be worth banning.
#4MetleonPosted 2/13/2013 5:16:33 AM
I rarely see ADC's banned because chances are if you're good with one, they'll be another one you can play with the same playstyle at the same level.

With Malphite, Amumu, Blitzcrank, and Shen constantly being banned out, that means that Top, Support, and Jungle already have bans and I've seen more mid bans than ADC bans, even though I haven't seen them nearly as much as other Top bans.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#5Sir Spiffy CapePosted 2/13/2013 5:19:19 AM
All ADCs boil down to how strong their right click is in the end. There's no game breaking utility like Amumu's ult or Blitzcrank's grab or Morgana's trololol Zhonya.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#6SlaynPosted 2/13/2013 5:28:00 AM
Banning Blitzcrank is a good idea, Alistar isn't a horrible idea, the rest are useless. Banning any ADC is a huge waste. PLENTY of mid and top to ban out, certain mid/tops like to go Jungle. Many months ago banning Lee Sin and Rammus was a thing.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#7anilEhilatedPosted 2/13/2013 5:39:42 AM
AD unless there's one singularly broken like pre-nerf Ezreal.
---
For who could ever...?
#8HabnotPosted 2/13/2013 7:16:43 AM
All ADCs boil down to how strong their right click is in the end. There's no game breaking utility like Amumu's ult or Blitzcrank's grab or Morgana's trololol Zhonya.

What? Ashe arrows literally win games.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#9SalvatorePosted 2/13/2013 7:24:29 AM

What? Ashe arrows literally win games.

As can the Varus and Miss Fortune ults.
---
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
#10The-World-Seven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 9:40:35 AM
and Graves ults and Twitch ults and Ezreal ults
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis