Vi, Xin, J4 nerfs comin next patch

#11gfshynoblPosted 2/13/2013 7:09:44 AM
j4 needs buff.
wtf, hes been nerfed after nerfed
srs riot?
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#12boottarPosted 2/13/2013 7:09:49 AM
Vi nerfs........Vi ... ? of all champions...vi?
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottar1/
Planetside 2: Bottar1 - Terran Republic - Ceres (EU)
#13lightdragoon88Posted 2/13/2013 7:12:34 AM
shadyelf posted...
Wat

Why Jarvan? Has everything else been nerfed to the point where he seems strong by comparison now? Vi I can understand but Xin and J4 I don't get.

What happening with those two is that with just 1 Warmog, they can outdamage everyone.

We went 2v1 against a Jarvan and he killed us both before we even took half of his life.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#14ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/13/2013 7:15:11 AM
Well, with the Vi nerfs, this is officially the first time I've ever had a champ I personally play be nerfed because of complainers. Feels wrong. Here's hoping they nerf her reasonably without damaging her offensive potential as opposed to leaving no reason to play her at all.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#15BoogyyPosted 2/13/2013 7:24:50 AM
Jarvan is a sleeper right now tbh.

Vi needs the nerfs.

Xin, well I personally think he's garbage, but more nerfs the better, lol.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#16gfshynoblPosted 2/13/2013 7:25:49 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
shadyelf posted...
Wat

Why Jarvan? Has everything else been nerfed to the point where he seems strong by comparison now? Vi I can understand but Xin and J4 I don't get.

What happening with those two is that with just 1 Warmog, they can outdamage everyone.

We went 2v1 against a Jarvan and he killed us both before we even took half of his life.

NERF WARMOGS THEN

not the freaking champ

riot lrn how to 2 balance.
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#17CrumpledPaperPosted 2/13/2013 7:26:48 AM

This literally isn't possible unless you were both at least 2 levels under him and he had 2 more completed items than the two of you did.
---
Eh
#18Skunkdog1Posted 2/13/2013 7:28:26 AM
all 3 nerfs are well deserved
#19lightdragoon88Posted 2/13/2013 7:31:19 AM
CrumpledPaper posted...

This literally isn't possible unless you were both at least 2 levels under him and he had 2 more completed items than the two of you did.

We were at the same level.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#20Savra104Posted 2/13/2013 7:31:55 AM
gfshynobl posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
shadyelf posted...
Wat

NERF WARMOGS THEN

not the freaking champ

riot lrn how to 2 balance.

We can't do this. Xypherous likes his "HP is important" plan too much to divert from this course. All characters must be nerfed so that the League of Warmogs may continue!