Vi, Xin, J4 nerfs comin next patch

#101Snacks23Posted 2/13/2013 1:32:05 PM
Veggeta X posted...
Wait what? Vi is tearing s*** up? Really? How?

In higher elo she is. Banned or insta picked.

Anyways I see two problems with this. The first is as many people already said its Locket/Warmogs build that has made those J4s and Xins nigh on unkillable tower divers. If you wanna nerf something nerf those two items. Second thing is the high outbreak of J4s and Xins is because of their two new awesome skins. It isn't entirely due to their being so good in the jungle. They are actually slightly lacking in top lane if anything.

no no no, that is not at all how you do it

if you nerf Locket and Warmogs, you affect every champion in the game. If you nerf Xin Zhao and Jarvan IV, you affect Xin Zhao and Jarvan IV. Also the skins have nothing to do with it, Xin at least was an extremely popular pick for a good long time before this, a big reason being with the new stack health meta he's a machine
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/jrfwjl.png
"The Lakers traded their picks for a 40 year old hobgoblin." - bond21
#102NicoGrimmPosted 2/13/2013 2:01:03 PM(edited)
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/23149-unofficial-pbe-patch-notes-for-2-13-2013

So, unless Im blind, Vi wasnt nerfed much. I mean, a damage nerf on her ult, which is mainly used for its utility anyway, and a minor nerf to her W?
---
Somebody tell me, tell me, tell me, when will I learn? I love it and I leave it and I watch it burn! Damn this wild young heart!
#103refmonPosted 2/13/2013 2:01:43 PM
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/23149-unofficial-pbe-patch-notes-for-2-13-2013

So, unless Im blind, Vi wasnt nerfed much. I mean, a damage nerf on her ult, which is mainly used for its utility anyway, and a minor nerf to her W?

More knee jerk nerfs will come, remember gangplank?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#104NicoGrimmPosted 2/13/2013 2:05:58 PM
Unfortunately, no. I only started playing recently. :(

I actually tried Gangplank yesterday, and he was really fun. Was he a lot better before?
---
Somebody tell me, tell me, tell me, when will I learn? I love it and I leave it and I watch it burn! Damn this wild young heart!
#105KeepItCivilPosted 2/13/2013 2:08:18 PM
"Buff Jarvan" Oh God please no. Dude had to eat like 5 nerf patchs to look "balanced". Word back then was that Jarvan would always be good because he has such a good kit.
---
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk
#106SmishhhPosted 2/13/2013 2:45:56 PM
I can see Xin needing a mild nerf, he's pretty strong right now. But Jarvan? Come on. Sure he has a lot of utility for a bruiser, but he's not the strongest elsewhere. You generally need to itemize him for pure damage or as a tank, he can't 1v1 very well. Either he doesn't have the damage to put someone down, or he's just an ADC with disruption in exchange for range.
#107BattleRoyalRedyPosted 2/13/2013 2:58:14 PM
xDarknezzx posted...
jesus christ, i find 3 new junglers to play and theyre all going to be nerfed at once
back to playing the same junglers every game

This 1,000 times.
#108lightdragoon88Posted 2/13/2013 7:39:47 PM
Oh what is this.

No nerf to J4? Just fix a bug?

Now you people can stop raging at every little thing.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!