Vi, Xin, J4 nerfs comin next patch

#21ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/13/2013 6:33:11 AM
Savra104 posted...
gfshynobl posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
shadyelf posted...
Wat

Why Jarvan? Has everything else been nerfed to the point where he seems strong by comparison now? Vi I can understand but Xin and J4 I don't get.

What happening with those two is that with just 1 Warmog, they can outdamage everyone.

We went 2v1 against a Jarvan and he killed us both before we even took half of his life.

NERF WARMOGS THEN

not the freaking champ

riot lrn how to 2 balance.

We can't do this. Xypherous likes his "HP is important" plan too much to divert from this course. All characters must be nerfed so that the League of Warmogs may continue!

With where armor is, I say HP is indeed important if you want any hope of tanking anything in this game. If they're going to nerf health, they need to buff armor.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#22neon screenPosted 2/13/2013 6:33:54 AM
>Even carries are building warmogs

>Let's nerf the champs that benefit from warmogs rather than the item
#23lightdragoon88Posted 2/13/2013 6:37:42 AM
For Vi

I think nerfing the range on her Q and Ult is all she needs. Makes the damages she dishes out more worthwhile.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#24qqaaxxPosted 2/13/2013 6:37:57 AM
Locket/Aegis build is the "OP" build on Xin/J4.

Warmogs isn't the problem lol.
---
insert sig here
#25CrumpledPaperPosted 2/13/2013 6:38:02 AM
CrumpledPaper posted...
We went 2v1 against a Jarvan and he killed us both before we even took half of his life.

This literally isn't possible unless you were both at least 2 levels under him and he had 2 more completed items than the two of you did.

We were at the same level.

You're leaving out details. One of the things the game is designed around is to not allow one champion to beat two evenly matched ones. If this were possible with Jarvan he would have been seen as blatantly op before his new skin came out and drew attention to him again
---
Eh
#26GameEnforcerPosted 2/13/2013 6:40:04 AM
I have all three champions and im going to be honest ive gotten destroyed by Vi top. She got one kill on me and i felt i could never catch up(i didnt play at my best though)

Xin and Jarvan i dont feel need nerfs. If anything jarvans jungle ability and thats it
#27lightdragoon88Posted 2/13/2013 6:41:48 AM
CrumpledPaper posted...

You're leaving out details. One of the things the game is designed around is to not allow one champion to beat two evenly matched ones. If this were possible with Jarvan he would have been seen as blatantly op before his new skin came out and drew attention to him again

I don't remember what items he had beside Warmog.

My friend was Nocture and I was Zed.

He used his ult to trap us and put his shield up. Next thing I knew we were both dead.

That is really all I can remember. Sorry.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#28Price_Of_Fame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:43:31 AM
Mueviz posted...
Why are you panicking people?

He posted no source for that.

I was on my phone.
---
It's a Chastain world and we are all just living in it.
#29xDarknezzxPosted 2/13/2013 6:44:06 AM
jesus christ, i find 3 new junglers to play and theyre all going to be nerfed at once
back to playing the same junglers every game
#30ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/13/2013 6:44:36 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
For Vi

I think nerfing the range on her Q and Ult is all she needs. Makes the damages she dishes out more worthwhile.

Nerfing the range on her Q has far too much potential to completely destroy her top/mid laning.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams