Vi, Xin, J4 nerfs comin next patch

#51dennis941012Posted 2/13/2013 8:58:15 AM
good they all deserved it
now if they can only nerf rumble
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#52XxjudgementPosted 2/13/2013 9:19:26 AM
I am glad Vi is getting nerfed, she is easy to play and has a very fast jungle clear time. It also doesn't help that all she needs to do damage is the spirit of the elder lizard and can build tanky afterwards. If anyone watched the inhouse stream yesterday you could've seen how hard the jungle vis carried the game.
---
XBL: Woah its Martin
LoL: Woah its Jesus
#53negative4Posted 2/13/2013 9:31:29 AM
Uh...why Jarman? He's not OP or anything, he's just become a common pick in S3 now.

Thanks, Riot.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#54Ctrl_Alt_FUPosted 2/13/2013 9:31:56 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
shadyelf posted...
Wat

Why Jarvan? Has everything else been nerfed to the point where he seems strong by comparison now? Vi I can understand but Xin and J4 I don't get.

What happening with those two is that with just 1 Warmog, they can outdamage everyone.

We went 2v1 against a Jarvan and he killed us both before we even took half of his life.

So because you suck, J4 needs a nerf?

So much sense.
---
Gamefaqs: Where an on-topic topic is off-topic and having opinions is trolling.
Karma is mai waifu ||| Dennis, 2013
#55lightdragoon88Posted 2/13/2013 9:33:37 AM
Ctrl_Alt_FU posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
shadyelf posted...
Wat

Why Jarvan? Has everything else been nerfed to the point where he seems strong by comparison now? Vi I can understand but Xin and J4 I don't get.

What happening with those two is that with just 1 Warmog, they can outdamage everyone.

We went 2v1 against a Jarvan and he killed us both before we even took half of his life.

So because you suck, J4 needs a nerf?

So much sense.

*Shrug shoulders*
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#56Z-911-ZPosted 2/13/2013 9:34:02 AM
Vi and especially Xin deserve to get their jungling hampered, Vi clears too fast and Xin's ganks are too damn strong and has a nasty habit of snowballing out of control. J4 I really don't get though, unless maybe they'll try to fix stuff so that his laning is stronger, but I really don't think the guy is OP at all.
---
http://oi48.tinypic.com/ev7vir.jpg
#57Ctrl_Alt_FUPosted 2/13/2013 9:36:19 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
CrumpledPaper posted...

You're leaving out details. One of the things the game is designed around is to not allow one champion to beat two evenly matched ones. If this were possible with Jarvan he would have been seen as blatantly op before his new skin came out and drew attention to him again

I don't remember what items he had beside Warmog.

My friend was Nocture and I was Zed.

He used his ult to trap us and put his shield up. Next thing I knew we were both dead.

That is really all I can remember. Sorry.

This just keeps getting better.
---
Gamefaqs: Where an on-topic topic is off-topic and having opinions is trolling.
Karma is mai waifu ||| Dennis, 2013
#58ssupermario92Posted 2/13/2013 9:38:14 AM
translation

"I can't beat these 3 champs,Rioto pls nerf!"

I fight said 3 on a semi-reg basis and I not have any problem fighting them @ all...Riot doesn't know what it wants
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#59NicoGrimmPosted 2/13/2013 9:41:51 AM
Ok, wait.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but am I supposed to play Vi in the jungle? I usually go top with her, and do okay.
I kinda jsut started playing about a week or two ago. :(
---
Somebody tell me, tell me, tell me, when will I learn? I love it and I leave it and I watch it burn! Damn this wild young heart!
#60lightdragoon88Posted 2/13/2013 9:44:13 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Ok, wait.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but am I supposed to play Vi in the jungle? I usually go top with her, and do okay.
I kinda jsut started playing about a week or two ago. :(

Top or jungle, but jungle seems to be her forte. Try it and see if you like it more than top lane.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!