Vi, Xin, J4 nerfs comin next patch

#61ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/13/2013 10:01:13 AM
Xxjudgement posted...
I am glad Vi is getting nerfed, she is easy to play and has a very fast jungle clear time. It also doesn't help that all she needs to do damage is the spirit of the elder lizard and can build tanky afterwards. If anyone watched the inhouse stream yesterday you could've seen how hard the jungle vis carried the game.

Not all Vi players play in the jungle. If they're going to nerf jungle Vi, they should nerf something specific to her jungling that will not effect those who lane with her.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#62ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/13/2013 10:03:13 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Ok, wait.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but am I supposed to play Vi in the jungle? I usually go top with her, and do okay.
I kinda jsut started playing about a week or two ago. :(

She's also a pretty good mid. If I play mid it's either with Vi or Pantheon, and I tend to snowball with each with relatively equal ease.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#63EcchiBakaPosted 2/13/2013 10:06:37 AM
CosmosYears posted...
Vi players are scum of the earth, good riddance.

You're such a misfit.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#64mantana888Posted 2/13/2013 10:07:33 AM
LaqOfInterest posted...
What the heck?

Unless those are nerfs to Jarv's jungle, I'm gonna be pissed. He needs buffs, not nerfs.

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#65Snacks23Posted 2/13/2013 10:07:50 AM
sometimes people need to understand that the game is balanced around how it works at the top levels of play rather than entirely around solo queue

if you don't think vi needs a nerf, you're at a really s***y elo. watch a high level stream and not only is she banned 9 times out of 10 but the one time she isn't banned she goes completely ham all over the place.
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/jrfwjl.png
"The Lakers traded their picks for a 40 year old hobgoblin." - bond21
#66BlocktopusPosted 2/13/2013 10:08:21 AM
I don't understand why Xin is just now getting a nerf. Hasn't he been the same for the past 6 months?
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#67negative4Posted 2/13/2013 10:10:08 AM
Snacks23 posted...
sometimes people need to understand that the game is balanced around how it works at the top levels of play rather than entirely around solo queue

if you don't think vi needs a nerf, you're at a really s***y elo. watch a high level stream and not only is she banned 9 times out of 10 but the one time she isn't banned she goes completely ham all over the place.

Nobody is disputing that fact. It's J4 and Xin that makes everyone cringe (since that means 3 jungle/top picks that are popular this season are gonna get hit).
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#68ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/13/2013 10:10:57 AM
Snacks23 posted...

That doesn't really change -my- point. Vi is banned because of her jungling. She isn't banned because of cooldown on her ultimate, she isn't banned because she does too much damage; she's banned because she's insanely good in the jungle.

Again, if she's going to get nerfed, it should be to something that only effects her jungling. My laning Vi shouldn't have to suffer a nerf just because "pro players" want to get easy wins by taking Vi into the jungle.
---
#69greyfox08Posted 2/13/2013 10:22:06 AM
J4 doesnt need nerfs. I hate to admit it but Vi might need nerfs. She is extremely dangerous in the jungle.
---
XBL:greyfox08
PSN: greyfox008
#70Z-911-ZPosted 2/13/2013 10:28:23 AM
Isn't most of Vi's jungle clearing off of the AoE damage from her E? I'd say that's probably the only thing that really needs nerfing.
---
http://oi48.tinypic.com/ev7vir.jpg