Vi, Xin, J4 nerfs comin next patch

#81edubsPosted 2/13/2013 11:07:00 AM
Why do they insist on nerfing champions instead of buffing the bad ones?
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#82shadyelfPosted 2/13/2013 11:09:35 AM
Knucka I still do that to people on Khazix. 2 stronk on isolated targets. Plus still has crazy utility on his W.

They only touched Kha'zix's Q ratio on isolated targets...2.4-2.0. They left him alone the patch after that, doubt they'll do anything more with him. And then they wanna nerf Jarvan and Xin who are nowhere near as strong as Kha'zix imo.
---
?
#83thecrazyfrogPosted 2/13/2013 11:10:06 AM
Flash nerf was also a buff to J4, btw
#84Z-911-ZPosted 2/13/2013 11:13:35 AM

Cause eternal despair for Riot, if Tryndamere is accidentally buffed into Tier 2 or Varus is made a top three ADC.
---
http://oi48.tinypic.com/ev7vir.jpg
#85Veggeta XPosted 2/13/2013 11:14:58 AM
Wait what? Vi is tearing s*** up? Really? How?
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
#86Zombified_ToastPosted 2/13/2013 11:18:00 AM
edubs posted...

They're trying to avoid a power creep, so instead they murder anyone who becomes a common pick.
---
stant447 - So suicide is illegal. But smoking is not? I'm allowed to passively kill myself, but not actively?
Transmutant - Just as long as you die I'm happy.
#87PrizmSlashPosted 2/13/2013 11:21:16 AM
Veggeta X posted...
Wait what? Vi is tearing s*** up? Really? How?

In higher elo she is. Banned or insta picked.

Anyways I see two problems with this. The first is as many people already said its Locket/Warmogs build that has made those J4s and Xins nigh on unkillable tower divers. If you wanna nerf something nerf those two items. Second thing is the high outbreak of J4s and Xins is because of their two new awesome skins. It isn't entirely due to their being so good in the jungle. They are actually slightly lacking in top lane if anything.
---
-_-
#88AK47plzPosted 2/13/2013 11:22:30 AM
Jarvan is ridiculous lol, same with xin. Really strong ganks early and teamfighting, and get tanky as hell with just warmogs. Glad they're getting nerfed.
---
terran
#89SoIldSnlvyPosted 2/13/2013 11:27:49 AM
CosmosYears posted...
SoIldSnlvy posted...
Z-911-Z posted...
Isn't most of Vi's jungle clearing off of the AoE damage from her E? I'd say that's probably the only thing that really needs nerfing.

That's what you assume, but most of her jungle clear is actually her W's bonus damage and attack speed, when comboed with Wriggle's. The E helps, of course, but the W gives her a massive autoattack steroid that assists her with manaless clears.

smh

What's the matter with using a Wriggle's? Are you one of those people who thinks you should get spirit items on junglers with attack speed buffs? It's down to choice, and i'd rather have the armor and clears as well as sustain of a wriggle's for early game over a spirit stone.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
LoL IGN (And IGN for almost everything): Rathilal
#90Suffer_NotPosted 2/13/2013 11:27:54 AM
Release awesome Lunar Revel skins for champions; nerf champions next patch.

#RiotGames
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX