Vi, Xin, J4 nerfs comin next patch

#91dotsdfePosted 2/13/2013 11:36:45 AM
Yes, because Jarvan is clearly dominating high levels right now. <.<

He's solid, but nerf-worthy? There are far more nerf-worthy champions right now. He's just getting a lot of play right now due to Lunar Revel.
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
#92negative4Posted 2/13/2013 11:42:49 AM
PrizmSlash posted...
Veggeta X posted...
Wait what? Vi is tearing s*** up? Really? How?

In higher elo she is. Banned or insta picked.

Anyways I see two problems with this. The first is as many people already said its Locket/Warmogs build that has made those J4s and Xins nigh on unkillable tower divers. If you wanna nerf something nerf those two items. Second thing is the high outbreak of J4s and Xins is because of their two new awesome skins. It isn't entirely due to their being so good in the jungle. They are actually slightly lacking in top lane if anything.

I've been watching Bronze elo games and I see J4 in the jungle spamming W whenever possible. I almost cry when they go gank and have no mana.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#93Veggeta XPosted 2/13/2013 11:43:05 AM
I don't care about Xin or J4. I care about Vi. Is she the same as those two or something?
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
#94LANKAI09Posted 2/13/2013 11:44:25 AM
God ******, why nerf my most solid top lane pick. He's not even close to OP, He's just an ungankable ******* and gets tanky as hell
#95DarkemastePosted 2/13/2013 11:53:14 AM
Not surprised tbh, they've been nerfing champions and items that were still viable against people stacking health, now it seems they are targeting everyone that can build tanky and still pull considerable damage.

In other words; looks like junglers and bruisers are their new focus after hitting stealth/assassins/%health abilities+items with the nerf bat.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#96Tactician_LordPosted 2/13/2013 11:59:50 AM
This thread has too many League of Legends "experts". XD
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#97ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/13/2013 12:05:13 PM
Darkemaste posted...
Not surprised tbh, they've been nerfing champions and items that were still viable against people stacking health, now it seems they are targeting everyone that can build tanky and still pull considerable damage.

In other words; looks like junglers and bruisers are their new focus after hitting stealth/assassins/%health abilities+items with the nerf bat.

So basically now Sejuani is screwed? Is nothing sacred?
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#98gfshynoblPosted 2/13/2013 12:53:07 PM
AK47plz posted...
Jarvan is ridiculous lol, same with xin. Really strong ganks early and teamfighting, and get tanky as hell with just warmogs. Glad they're getting nerfed.

hes been liek this forever
he hasnt received a buff in soo long now.
nothings changed with him

its just the items.
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#99SorrySleepingPosted 2/13/2013 1:17:42 PM
What's the matter with using a Wriggle's? Are you one of those people who thinks you should get spirit items on junglers with attack speed buffs? It's down to choice, and i'd rather have the armor and clears as well as sustain of a wriggle's for early game over a spirit stone.

After Spirit stone, Vi doesn't really need even Life steal in the jungle. One E sets up her shield and blocks most of the damage from minions. Spirit of the Lizard Elder procs on her E and really gives her a boost of damage. Lizard Elder and BC work so well on her and both apply on E, there is no reason to get Wriggles.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#100Stalky24Posted 2/13/2013 1:26:52 PM
I think Vi is crazy strong and nerfs are well deserved. She is like assassin that builds tanky.
For Xin and J4, ESPECIALLY J4, wth rioto??