I honestly want to get better at this game

#1Master_strikerPosted 2/13/2013 7:44:17 AM
for the past 200 games or so... i haven't gotten better, i'm always at the same level. I don't know what i'm lacking to get better, i love playing this game, it's really fun.

what tips can you give me based on my profile?

IGN : Masteraintfray
---
yooooooo
#2lightdragoon88Posted 2/13/2013 7:45:06 AM
What type of champs do you play?
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#3Master_striker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:46:19 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
What type of champs do you play?

i really love playing bruisers, jayce, lee, zed, olaf etc

i love jungling and top, i can play all five roles but those 2 are my favourites.
---
yooooooo
#4lightdragoon88Posted 2/13/2013 7:48:35 AM
Not my area. Sorry, can't help you.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#5GENEC1DEPosted 2/13/2013 7:52:46 AM
The best advice I can give for top is BUY WARDS.
#6hawkeye2188Posted 2/13/2013 8:14:26 AM
What arent you good at? Or what do you want to get better at? CSing? Team fights? I wont be able to help much but maybe others can one you define the issue a little more. I play support and I think that's the role that has helped me learn the most about this game.
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#7xRustySpoonPosted 2/13/2013 8:16:37 AM
In order to progress, you must first discover what is it that restrains you.
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#8Master_striker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:33:01 AM
hawkeye2188 posted...
What arent you good at? Or what do you want to get better at? CSing? Team fights? I wont be able to help much but maybe others can one you define the issue a little more. I play support and I think that's the role that has helped me learn the most about this game.

i do need to work on my CS pre-10 minutes, i think at my wood elo league i excel in fights, i always manage to get the best out of the situation but that doesn't get me anywhere.

they say good players can easily carry theirselves out of the low level games, i considered myself good 200 games ago till i realised i'm not moving. always in the same elo range.

I want to know how you guys do it, what is "carrying"? =/
---
yooooooo
#9OnionOfMysteryPosted 2/13/2013 9:25:00 AM
Master_striker posted...
hawkeye2188 posted...

i do need to work on my CS pre-10 minutes, i think at my wood elo league i excel in fights, i always manage to get the best out of the situation but that doesn't get me anywhere.

they say good players can easily carry theirselves out of the low level games, i considered myself good 200 games ago till i realised i'm not moving. always in the same elo range.

I want to know how you guys do it, what is "carrying"? =/

Carrying = You win the game, eventually. It can be a 25 minute game, or an 80 minute brain frying farmfest, but you win in the end. Not your top, not your jungler, not your mid. They feed or they win lane, or they stalemate. But you, The Carry, win the game. No Exceptions.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#10DartkunPosted 2/13/2013 9:30:33 AM
You need to post a replay. It could be any number of things, positioning, last hitting, focusing, not reacting to enemy lane choice, not watching for ganks.

Could be items, could be runes, could be skill order.

Too many possibilities.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius