It's fun to break the meta.

#1BenWhoDrownedPosted 2/13/2013 9:19:16 AM
Just had a normals level 30 game that started like this:

Player 1: mid (instalocks Brand)
Player 2: mid (instalocks Vladmir)
Player 3: mid (instalocks Teemo)
Me: Whatever... mid (instalocks LeBlanc)
Player 5: (doesn't say anything and instalocks Kha'Zix)

After a lot of raging, Teemo goes adc, Kha'Zix goes supporter (!), Brand goes mid and I go top with Vladmir.

In 20 minutes, Vlad and I had destroyed three turrets top + inhibitor. Every time Olaf showed up we would instacombo him to death. Their jungler would show up occasionally and end up dying too. Our bot lane completely wrecked their Soraka + Vayne. We won in 23 minutes. I think it was the most fun I eve had in a League game.

http://i.imgur.com/gv0yY.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_81Muh4Wz7oU/TGbUXtadB5I/AAAAAAAAA-k/lT8QqSOVXoM/s400/Cool-Dog-Hey-cool-story-bro.jpg

And you guys? When did you last have fun ingame doing something weird?
#2OnionOfMysteryPosted 2/13/2013 9:20:16 AM
A Real Man would have went all mid and stomped them in 15 minutes.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#3the_rowanPosted 2/13/2013 9:23:45 AM
Last blind pick game there was some confusion among a 4-man premade I got matched with as to who was jungling, so we ended up with two supports and no jungle.

Turns out that while Rumble (me) normally loses fairly hard to Darius, Rumble/Sona destroys him with the extra poke even while behind on exp. We took the tower within ten minutes and I was able to roam to snowball the other lanes and secure our buffs.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#4RihawfPosted 2/13/2013 9:24:04 AM
do some trilanes then
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#5SpacefrisianPosted 2/13/2013 9:29:41 AM
I picked Riven and locked, than one said i would be reported cause he said top, than i shut his mouth by asking where i said that i would go top. Metatards everywhere in normals.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.