Day # 3 Favorite Asian teams

#1b0omstickPosted 2/13/2013 10:25:06 AM(edited)
Favorite Asain Teams - Results (17 votes)
Azubu Blase (Korean)
17.65% (3 votes)
Azubu Frost (Korean)
23.53% (4 votes)
NaJin Sword (Korean)
29.41% (5 votes)
Invictus Gaming (Chinese)
0% (0 votes)
World Elite (Chinese)
17.65% (3 votes)
Bangkok Titans ( Thai)
0% (0 votes)
Saigon Jokers ( Vietnameses )
0% (0 votes)
SK Telecom (Korean)
11.76% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
***************WE WILL MAKE THIS PART 1 I MISSED WAY TO MANY TEAMS THERE WILL BE AN ASIAN TEAM PART 2 BASED OFF OF WHO I MISSED. PLEASE KEEP POSTING TEAMS I MISSED WILL MAKE DAY 4 ASIAN TEAMS PART 2**********.

I feel i grasped the big names for Season 2 sorry if I missed your favorite it was not my intent. I am not very familiar with the Asian gaming scene

Will do each region on a different day will bump each topic a couple times to give everyone a chance to vote. Will take the top 2 teams from each region for a final pole for favorite team on our board. Please state why you like the team and or anything you would suggest for next poll.
Not going to put none as an option for any of the poles I understand not everyone likes a team from each region but, if you had to pick one. Feel free to post none if you want and why I don't mind.

Day # 1 Winner s
1) Curse
2) TSM

Day # 2 Winner
1) EG (Former CLG EU)
2) Gambit Gaming ( Former Moscow 5)

SK Gaming 6.56%
Evil Geniuses (Former CLG EU) 54.1%
Gambit Gaming (Former Moscow 5) 24.59%
Copenhagen Wolves 0%
Dragonborns 0%
GIANTS Gaming 0%
Fnatic 13.11%
Against All Authority 1.64%
#2RydethetigerPosted 2/13/2013 10:05:01 AM
Not voting because there is no MVP, no Najin Sword either...
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#3b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:07:34 AM
Ill admit not MVP but Najin sword is on there
#4samuricexPosted 2/13/2013 10:09:29 AM(edited)
Where the hell is Taipei Assassins?

I'm not voting until they're up there. Also, Azubu Blaze and Azubu Frost no longer exist... they are CJ Entus now.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#5CheezWhizXPosted 2/13/2013 10:09:39 AM
Missed so many. Singapore Sentinels, MVP, LG IM, KT Rolster, Taipei Assassins/Snipers, Najin Shield, CJ Entus, the other Garena teams, Royal Club, Team OP, Xenic Storm, etc.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#6samuricexPosted 2/13/2013 10:14:28 AM
CheezWhizX posted...
Missed so many. Singapore Sentinels, MVP, LG IM, KT Rolster, Taipei Assassins/Snipers, Najin Shield, CJ Entus, the other Garena teams, Royal Club, Team OP, Xenic Storm, etc.

I can understand missing all those other teams if you don't follow the Asian scene... but how do you miss the world champions?!?

I hope KT Rolster gets some international experience soon, they are going to surprise A LOT of people (like those who still think Frost/Blaze are the best Korean teams).
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#7steamwr4pPosted 2/13/2013 10:25:14 AM
TPA.
---
Official Advanced Lawnmower
Stay away from Lux. She's useless.
#8b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:26:17 AM
samuricex posted...
CheezWhizX posted...

I can understand missing all those other teams if you don't follow the Asian scene... but how do you miss the world champions?!?

I hope KT Rolster gets some international experience soon, they are going to surprise A LOT of people (like those who still think Frost/Blaze are the best Korean teams).

apologies I had Tapei Assiasns no idea why i deleted them I think I was do reorganization and it was an over site Day 4 will be Asian teams part 2 based on teams I missed