Building top lane Mundo

#1Marauder64Posted 2/13/2013 10:11:42 AM(edited)
What's his Core?

I usually build Sorc Boots, Spirit of the Ancient Golem, Warmogs.

Golem for the speed in killing minions with Burning Agony(W) and the 35% Tenacity, boots for Q, and Warmogs speaks for itself. Should I delay Warmogs for another.....more damaging item? As that core lacks damage.

Also, how much Total tenacity does Mundo get from (W) combined with the Tenacious Mastery (15%), combined with the Spirit of the Ancient Golem's Tenacity (35%)?
---
The code of the elitist: If people like it, it sucks. : Sinix.
PSN: Gridmac
#2Herostratus_Posted 2/13/2013 10:11:33 AM
never seen top lane Mundo, but I vote for Liandry's.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
http://i.imgur.com/ogpq6ul.png
#3Marauder64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:36:19 AM
True, Bump.
---
#4Final_HatsamuPosted 2/13/2013 10:44:10 AM
Don't build jungler items when laning, please:

Unique Passive - Butcher: Damage dealt to NEUTRAL monsters increased by 25%.
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#5happyscrub1Posted 2/13/2013 10:46:18 AM
HP items and SV.

U'll need the HP to throw cleavers to last hit and poke.

Wait till lvl 6 to get bally cause you can do light trades and heal up. His ult has low cooldown.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#6Marauder64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:23:46 AM
Input noted. Maybe I'm imagining things, and will have to try a bot game tonight to investigate, as It always felt like the Ancient items increased my damage to ALL minions/monsters, but I digress.

HP items? Is it wise to use SV on Mundo if the enemy is not heavily AP? I understand the CDR and 20% regen/healing could be all-around beneficial, but is it enough to warrant taking up a slot that could be used for something else? How's Rylai's in combination with Liandry's? DOT slow on W activating the passive on Liandry's.
---
#7MilanBarcaPosted 2/13/2013 11:28:00 AM
Haunting Guise
Rylai's
Frozen Mallet
Warmogs
Spirit Visage

All options
---
http://backloggery.com/milan
#8leak_manPosted 2/13/2013 11:31:00 AM
Warmog's + SV is generally core on Mundo no matter what.

After you get those (and some boots), you've got some options.

I generally complete my build with a Sunfire Cape, Frozen Mallet, and some form of CDR/attack speed.
---
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a ***** would draw.
http://i40.tinypic.com/rh6dc1.jpg
#9n1nj498Posted 2/13/2013 11:32:06 AM
SV is pratically core on Mundo, it synergises too well with his skills, and items he builds, It gives a little bit of health, coodown reduction, and boost regeneration and other forms of hp gain, wich boost his passive AND his ult.will heal 72% of his max health, if he isn't ignited he will have pratically 1.72 times of his health, and it synergises with Warmogs too, the only stats you MAY not benefit is MR.
#10Marauder64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:46:51 AM
Hmm, probably no need for Frozen Mallet since his Q's slow is sufficient.. I'd rather have the combination of Armor, Health and attack speed slow from Randuin's or something.
---