2/13 PBE patch notes

#11ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/13/2013 1:22:32 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
LOL! Lots of people were crying over nothing...the changes were almost irrelevant.

Vi's Q and E remain untouched, which is nice. Her ultimate still does solid damage in early laning, isn't even effected at level 1, which is nice. Denting Blows, however, got a big nerf. I'm just hoping it doesn't effect her too badly.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#12MetleonPosted 2/13/2013 1:23:56 PM
Z-911-Z posted...
Dem Amumu nerfs.

A total of 90 less damage from entire kit doesn't mean much. He's still going to bandage toss in and lock down an entire team.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#13Tactician_LordPosted 2/13/2013 2:16:12 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
LOL! Lots of people were crying over nothing...the changes were almost irrelevant.

Vi's Q and E remain untouched, which is nice. Her ultimate still does solid damage in early laning, isn't even effected at level 1, which is nice. Denting Blows, however, got a big nerf. I'm just hoping it doesn't effect her too badly.

Which means exactly what I was saying in all those threads, people jumped the gun too fast.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#14bast999Posted 2/13/2013 2:54:11 PM
**** why nerf two of my junglers, one of which is always banned anyway, but still... horrible.

At least they didn't nerf Lee/Malph.
Or Cho.
---
This but unironically.