Shyvana Jungle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pokeman2007

pokeman2007
3 years ago#1
I've been considering picking up Shyvana as a Jungler, but was curious if she fits into my playstyle or not, so I had a few questions. What is her role in a teamfight? What is her role during the laning phase? And if I were to pick her up, what would be considered a standard or good build on her?
"TC get away from the bridge, those goats don't want any trouble!!!" -Lapanui
GT: DTMHMK and DWS DTMHMK

User Info: Luster_Sly

Luster_Sly
3 years ago#2
Not as viable as last season, but still has okay clears. Need hard CC in lanes to gank though.
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed

User Info: Fenrir the Wolf

Fenrir the Wolf
3 years ago#3
She's used more as a jungler than a laner. When you jungle her, you farm all the things at the speed of light since your ganks aren't worth much. As for laning, it was a fad for a while to take her top, shove lane and steal the enemy jungle.
And then John was a zombie.

User Info: zeppelin312

zeppelin312
3 years ago#4
Currently I would rather play udyr, mundo, or olaf instead but she still does some things decently. Certainly nerfed from last season though.

User Info: FateAnchors

FateAnchors
3 years ago#5
Frozen mallet is a requirement. I remember going wits on her a lot when I used to play her, not sure if its still good in this warmogs meta though.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived