This is just....too good to be true...

#1EcchiBakaPosted 2/13/2013 3:34:53 PM
Just looked at the PBE Patch Notes and I know they are unofficial but...

That Kayle Q buff looks soooooo good.

Now, I know it says that the tooltip no longer states Kayle does increased damage. Does that mean she loses the 10% increased damage dealt to someone hit with Reckoning? Sad day but still, nice to see Kayle is getting looked at :D

Now all of you fools that were crying Kayle is getting a nerf can get kick a boulder
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#2deadlyaces777Posted 2/13/2013 3:42:49 PM
Umm Kayle did get nerfed. Lower MR, and lower amount of slow on Q. And the possibility of lack of bonus damage during the duration.
#3LithspPosted 2/13/2013 3:46:06 PM
Kayle needs it.

She's just crazy good at everything. A good Kayle player will basically snowball from top lane, every time.
Counters everyone.
---
[]Signature[]
#4VoidgolemPosted 2/13/2013 3:46:09 PM
...buff?
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#5TheSteelPhoenixPosted 2/13/2013 3:46:42 PM
buff? she needs to have the hell nerfed out of her.
---
lol
#6Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/13/2013 3:50:23 PM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
buff? she needs to have the hell nerfed out of her.

Really top Kayles pick xin or yorick to beat her and I would think nid can do well to. Mid she's not anywhere near an instawin champ just in certain matchups. Jungle her ganks are avg compared to a xin or Mao tank and her clears are good but not the best. I always feel like the people who complain about her are blind pick only players or draft players who are to dumb to realize you last pick mid and top not first pick them.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#7Frost_shock_FTWPosted 2/13/2013 4:00:59 PM
The TC is not on my known trolls list, but I can't believe anyone would look at that straight up nerf and consider it a buff in any way.
---
Spongebob quote goes here. If you're seeing this, I'm on my phone.
Contacts in Profile
#8ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/13/2013 4:08:18 PM
Lithsp posted...
Kayle needs it.

She's just crazy good at everything. A good Kayle player will basically snowball from top lane, every time.
Counters everyone.

Kayle has always been good at everything. Why is she a priority now? Because she started getting the smallest amount of popularity?
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#9osatsukiPosted 2/13/2013 4:17:46 PM
It's funny cause no one saw that huge nida nerf :(
---
League of Legends IGN : Osatsuki (BR Server).
" 'Tis but a Flesh wound."