Just curious.
#2Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/13/2013 6:12:27 PM
Nope
---
And then John was a zombie.
#3davidaaronkPosted 2/13/2013 6:13:21 PM
They all do...?
---
Steam ID = KatzDave (Add me!) Multi-player games below... (PC/DS/Wii)
AS,AT,AW,B,B+,BF2,BP,CSS,DDS,GW,L4D,L4D2, MK,MiB,PHG,PPT,PVK,RFG,SC,SF4,SMC4,SSE,TC,TF2
#4Paranoia2mb(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:13:23 PM
Dammit.

So it wouldn't be a good idea to build it on him I'm guessing.
#5SenraidPosted 2/13/2013 6:15:21 PM
IG is iceborn gauntlet? None of his abilities apply the slow, and all of his abilities proc the slow just like any champion. It's fun in aram, and you can auto-attack in between cooldowns, but other than that I think it would barely qualify as viable.
---
.: Senraid :.
http://i48.tinypic.com/51dcnn.png
#6Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/13/2013 6:16:56 PM
Senraid posted...
IG is iceborn gauntlet? None of his abilities apply the slow, and all of his abilities proc the slow just like any champion. It's fun in aram, and you can auto-attack in between cooldowns, but other than that I think it would barely qualify as viable.

Actually fairly nice on him he benefits from the mana the armor a little bit from the ap and the slow is nice to keep on targets while his snare is on cd.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#7davidaaronkPosted 2/13/2013 6:17:57 PM
Yeah you need to auto to proc it. It gives mana, armor and CDR so its really not bad. Quite useful if you find yourself peeling for your carry a lot (which i tend to do as ryze) Next nerf might hurt its viability though.
---
Steam ID = KatzDave (Add me!) Multi-player games below... (PC/DS/Wii)
AS,AT,AW,B,B+,BF2,BP,CSS,DDS,GW,L4D,L4D2, MK,MiB,PHG,PPT,PVK,RFG,SC,SF4,SMC4,SSE,TC,TF2
#8zeppelin312Posted 2/13/2013 6:18:01 PM
You get it or Fh depending on need

generally you should be AA'ing between abilities anyways to get the most of of murmana, and the slow doesn't hurt.
#9MetleonPosted 2/13/2013 6:20:34 PM
IG actually gives more mana than FH, so it's the offensive Glacial Shroud upgrade. Although, once the patch goes through, Gauntlet's getting nerfed for ranged characters and has lower CDR so I'd say you should go FH every game unless your opponent's are all AP.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.