The placement matches!

#11TrevorkkhoPosted 2/13/2013 9:48:25 PM
90% of unranked are placed in silver n bronze from 'new' system. it is hardly considered placement matches to be placement matches.

5-7 wins are all landed in silver. too hard for 9-10 wins as there will be trolls/afker and too hard to carry.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#12TomorrowDogPosted 2/13/2013 10:03:56 PM
My friend just placed like that too.

It is hilarious because he is literally atrocious at this game even after playing for well over a a year. He never unlocks his camera and literally has no map awareness or basic logic whatsoever. He takes every bait and has no idea how to farm safely. The only roles he can remotely play are top and AD carry, though he is a ticking time bomb as AD carry because if you don't initiate for him immediately he will suicide in to the enemy. I don't know what he'd play if he ever had to support in ranked, in blind pick he always goes Shen and misses virtually every single taunt to officially make himself worthless.

I felt a little guilty carrying him but I didn't think it'd go that well. I think I hyper carried 3 matches from jungle, then several more got hyper carried by really lucky teammates like a former gold elo Vayne. He's going to spread a lot of misery in the coming weeks.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#13NinjaGuerra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:39:06 AM
D:

I carried all of my placement matches really hard :o
---
Rhythm Game Enthusiast.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra