Nasus is stupid now.

#11Blue_ItemPosted 2/13/2013 10:19:39 PM
I honestly never thought I would see the day where someone would complain about Nasus being too strong. This rivals the rarely seen topics like "Darius is too weak and requires too much skill to play," or maybe "Supports are the best ever, many thanks," or even "I love facing Kassadin on Dominion, he's so balanced."
#12OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:32:37 PM
Teemo destroys nasus.

So does Olaf.

LOL no. Teemo dies the moment he's withered, and any time past level 9, Nasus can just catch and kill Teemo.

Olaf hurts himself hurting Nasus, and is attack-speed-dependent (and aspd debuffs aren't removed by his ult). Nasus counters Olaf for the same reason he counters Jax, only worse.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#13BoogyyPosted 2/13/2013 10:55:58 PM
Yep, with enough experience behind Nasus, a lot of people don't give him credit for his laning power. Building with Lifesteal quints or HP/Regen quints really makes him untouchable in lane at one point. He *eventually* becomes immovable from lane (6+?) and can completely shrug off any kind of harass and wins trades by just outsustaining/regen while keeping Wither up.

He shrugs off any kind of ap champions top, has a tough time against ad casters early but shrugs them off soon enough, and completely counters AS dependent champions.

When put on equal playing feelings, tbh, it always felt like whichever teams jungler was able to do a better job with Nasus in the game was the one that either made Nasus an AFK
farmer or an unkillable machine.

Even more so with the buffs now, which may put him at tournament play in the future, since it does somewhat make a new game for both junglers to focus on. In terms of solo queue, having your botlane win or lose while Nasus is doing his thing up top can be somewhat frustrating for one jungler while pleasing for the other, Nasus alone simply just adds a lot more importance to jungler success and failures.

Anyone who disagrees probably hasn't gone up against many Nasus' that understand how to play him at his potential. Riot will probably nerf his passive, it doesn't make sense to have it that ridiculously high when other champions have significantly been nerfed for that very reason.

Also, AD Carries by a QSS and thatll be enough counter CC against nasus to do something big before his cooldown comes up again, lol.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#14qqaaxxPosted 2/13/2013 11:41:28 PM
Considering I've seen Stanley dominate with him pre-buffs, this could get ugly real quick
---
insert sig here
#15Kevman510Posted 2/13/2013 11:46:50 PM
AP Nasus op
#16The-World-SevenPosted 2/14/2013 12:00:54 AM
OmfgitsBlah posted...
Nasus counters Olaf for the same reason he counters Jax,

in that he doesn't
oooh~
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#17realfreakoPosted 2/14/2013 12:03:10 AM
Nasus early game as in EARLY laning phase (not the whole laning phase) is pretty crappy. He has lots of lanes he does okay/well in but the ones he gets countered, he gets countered HARD.
---
PSN/MGO: TehFlame
#18shrimp1992Posted 2/14/2013 12:20:22 AM
one time, when i was khazix at level 3, i was playing agaisnt nasus real passive because i was afraid of lee sin ganks. when i saw lee mid, i just killed him. then i snowballed.
---
Falcons record 11-1
#19magnusblitzPosted 2/14/2013 1:21:55 AM
Boogyy posted...
Building with Lifesteal quints or HP/Regen quints really makes him untouchable in lane at one point.

Does an extra 6% lifesteal or 8 hp/5 really help all that much? I'd love to start playing Nasus again (he was the second champ I unlocked) but I don't want to dump a bunch of IP into runes that at first glance don't seem that useful.
#20BoogyyPosted 2/15/2013 9:38:05 AM
It does, paired up with a philo stone. You get harassed and you pretty much regen the health by the time their harass/combos come back up again. Obviously you have to play a bit more defensively and careful against certain champions like Riven and Kha, but champions like olaf and jax really don't do much. They also buffed his innate lifesteal, so with 9/21 masteries and lifesteal quints, his last hits will regen a lot quickly and early.
---
Flowers are really unbalance