Why do people play rank if they can't play the other roles?!

#1IronsoulPosted 2/13/2013 10:11:52 PM
It's so freaking stupid. At least have a champ that you can play good with in any lane.

/bronze division problems
---
San Francisco 49ers / San Francisco Giants 2012 World Champions
http://i.imgur.com/qc8qv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nzvSIh.jpg
#2MizunoRyuuPosted 2/13/2013 10:18:32 PM
Keep playing. Statistically, you should eventually be pushed to higher tiers and start playing with others who actually know what they're doing.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#3TomorrowDogPosted 2/13/2013 10:19:59 PM
The only thing that would stop them is their conscious, and most people don't let that get in their way. They probably think they are the greatest Darius player in the world too so it is their god-given right to go in to ranked and insta-lock him every game.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4Camel-RiderPosted 2/13/2013 10:22:17 PM(edited)
/bronze division problems

Because I main support. I have 70% or higher win rate on support. If you have to play support because your higher elo dumb ass duo friend told you to, dont expect my 50% win rate on mid or jungle or top to do you any good.

If I were you, id let me do my ****ing job that I am ****ing good at.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#5DartkunPosted 2/13/2013 10:24:42 PM
Yes you should be able to do every role to some degree, but I will say I've put in well over 3,000 matches as AP mid and around 300 as Jungle. Can I play jungle at a decent to OK level? Sure, but my preferred role will be 100 times better.

I'm not going to complain if I have to play another role, but I gave them fair warning.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#6Veggeta XPosted 2/13/2013 10:25:24 PM
Because my best role is jungling? Sure, I know how to play all lanes and know which champs to use for that lane but my reaction and skills just isn't as good as I would be if I was playing my best role. How hard is that concept to understand? Get off your high horse.
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
#7NoboPosted 2/13/2013 10:25:33 PM
I am not a great AD carry so if I get forced into I'll pick Ez or Graves I'd much rather support as I consider myself a top notch support.... But I'm not bronze ether.
---
Too bad DRKs can't cast Absorb skill Mr. No Skill. -Kamih
#8VoidgolemPosted 2/13/2013 10:27:05 PM
My workaround to the problem is being good at the roles nobody wants to play.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#9eco masterPosted 2/13/2013 10:28:10 PM
Because my best role is jungling? Sure, I know how to play all lanes and know which champs to use for that lane but my reaction and skills just isn't as good as I would be if I was playing my best role. How hard is that concept to understand? Get off your high horse.

Okay, so five people are thrown into a queue. Everyone should play their best roles, right? So what do you do when you run into someone else whose best role is jungling as well? One of you isn't jungling, unless you want to double jungle.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#10Veggeta XPosted 2/13/2013 10:33:47 PM
eco master posted...

Okay, so five people are thrown into a queue. Everyone should play their best roles, right? So what do you do when you run into someone else whose best role is jungling as well? One of you isn't jungling, unless you want to double jungle.

I usually bid for my role. If I can't get it then I'll try my best at another role. Course, I tell everyone all the time that I'm not as good as my main role so don't no one rage if I do not meet the standards. This is how I play. I know I won't always get my role but at least you pros should have a better understanding.
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple