Why doesn't anybody play Galio anymore?

#1Small_appliancePosted 2/13/2013 10:58:49 PM
Honestly, I forgot he even existed until yesterday. Always seemed like a pretty good champ.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#2Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/13/2013 11:02:33 PM
Ad mods being viable hurts him a bit so you can't first pick him still a decent counterpick though.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#3Camel-RiderPosted 2/13/2013 11:05:08 PM
B/c league of warmogs hurts him.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#4aHappySackaPosted 2/13/2013 11:05:24 PM
Only useful as a counter-pick against mages even then if there's someone that can easily interrupt his ult (like Nautilus or Garen for example) then he's useless.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5TomorrowDogPosted 2/13/2013 11:06:34 PM
Since there are approximately 1000 champions in the game, it is inevitable some of them aren't going to be played as much as others.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#6KeepItCivilPosted 2/13/2013 11:11:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Iravention94Posted 2/13/2013 11:12:03 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
Since there are approximately 1000 champions in the game, it is inevitable some of them aren't going to be played as much as others.

1000! REALLY? Point me in the direction of the remaining 900 please.
---
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#8KeepItCivilPosted 2/13/2013 11:12:08 PM
Because the concentrated hate of all AP mid players that have ever laned against a Galio gave rise to a psychic wave which incapacitated all but the most hardcore Galio players.
Jokes aside, Galio was never truly popular, if I remember correctly. He goes for a short spike in popularity and then... fades away. Which is fine for me because laning against someone who feels like Rammus got a ranged nuke based on his armor rating is about as fun as hitting yourself with a stick. Every time Galio lands a Q I curse his passive.
---
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk
#9TrevorkkhoPosted 2/14/2013 12:02:59 AM
warmogs killed a lot of ap champ/tank.

Unless you have %based dmg, constant aoe to proc liandry or crazy amount of CC, you are not top picks.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#10AC_DragonfirePosted 2/14/2013 12:08:53 AM
Trevorkkho posted...
warmogs killed a lot of ap champ/tank.

Unless you have %based dmg, constant aoe to proc liandry or crazy amount of CC, you are not top picks.

yeah this is it pretty much. Champions without CC just don't do as well as others. But it's a challenge to use them though.