Today on League of Legends, I learned to not be a d***.

#1Damien 5000Posted 2/14/2013 1:05:40 AM
So, I've really been wanting to play top for a while now. Honestly, I feel like it's my least played role and I want to get good at it. So the game starts and I immediately call "Top" and so far, every game, someone said "I need top, please. I'm only good at top." and then me "Okay. Well. Time to learn how to do something else, because I want to learn how to top." Them: "No, really. I have no idea how to do anything else" Me: "Then ADC or something. Jesus. Lern 2 play."

Game starts.

That person feeds while shouting "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME TOP?! D="

I think it's best I just accept I'm not allowed to top, and continue jungling...
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
#2FvPPosted 2/14/2013 1:12:44 AM
What a whiny baby. The lanes are not that much different, especially at a casual level.
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3Damien 5000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 1:44:19 AM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
What a whiny baby. The lanes are not that much different, especially at a casual level.

I felt that way until about four losses in a row later, and decided to just let these people play whatever they were comfortable with. I was hoping at level 30 everyone would know their s***. Nope.

But yeah. You know how people say "It's the Jungler's fault?" I think it's somewhat true, in that seemingly whenever I don't jungle, my team loses bad. Because we always get some crap jungler who is like "I'm Amumu, what could go wrong" and has no idea what they're doing. And then I take some dude's top, so he's in mid lane crying and feeding, and our Amumu jungler is like "Wat am i doing lol" and I'm minding my own business while containing my anger.
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
#4CBratePosted 2/14/2013 1:45:28 AM
And in 6 months you'll be banned for those games before you learned.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie