Anyone play with bad players cuz dey iz gurlz?

#1luigi33Posted 2/14/2013 1:23:49 AM
My 1st group is amazing (3 guys, 1 girl), each one of them know how to do their job, have excellent map awareness, last hit, initiate etc. My 2nd group of people I play with are absolutely terrible at this game (2 girls, me, and other people they know who join) 1 of them has 1,500+ wins on normal, and honestly I cannot comprehend how she got that much. She has 0 map awareness, cannot last hit, initiates incorrectly, always caught over extending, and she plays a VERY limited amount of champions. for ADC: MF or Caitlyn. Jungle: WARWICK most of the time, and Maokai and sometimes Vi, maybe. The other one (who is a female too) Only plays Amumu jungle, Lux mid, and taric support bot.

I always end up being one the one with the least deaths, most farm, and most kills. I cannot carry such a bad team. Anyone else can relate?
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
#2The-World-SevenPosted 2/14/2013 1:28:34 AM
i only play with people that are fun to play with. =P
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#3luigi33(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 1:38:36 AM(edited)

Not when you lose all of the time when playing with them. Calling out MIAs, warning my other teammates when enemy is in jungle and then they still get ganked. I have far better chance playing with pugs.
---
#4KujjaPosted 2/14/2013 1:42:33 AM
luigi33 posted...

Not when you lose all of the time when playing with them. Calling out MIAs, warning my other teammates when enemy is in jungle and then they still get ganked. I have far better chance playing with pugs.

That's not relevant to what you quoted at all.
#5luigi33(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 1:44:36 AM
luigi33 posted...

That's not relevant to what you quoted at all.

I said that to say he isn't as resilient as me :D
---
#6The-World-SevenPosted 2/14/2013 1:48:26 AM(edited)
i'd say 'it's only fun if you win'

but in a game designed specifically to make you win half the time, nty.

luigi33 posted...
he isn't as resilient as me :D

*uses harden*
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#7ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/14/2013 2:39:24 AM
I do. She likes to play Sona and she likes to have me ADC for her. She's not -terrible-, if anything she's learning, but she pushes the lane aggressively and takes CS from me as well as kills occasionally. If it were anyone else, I'd be raging.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams