Is Crs Strice really one of Westrice's accounts?

#1HagenExPosted 2/14/2013 2:08:35 AM
It's supposedly one of his silver smurfs, and met him in a game where he got DESTROYED. He ended up 2/6 with Caitlyn.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21565639#history
#2TekutsoPosted 2/14/2013 2:22:27 AM
i highly doubt it.

stats would be alot better if it was any of the pros smurfs.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#3Ravid182Posted 2/14/2013 2:25:18 AM
I don't know but probably not.

Even so even pros have bad games in low levels.

You actually find it somewhat common when a pro player plays a normal [with low hidden elo] or low level ranked. They often make big mistakes because they are used to competence of their team that the elo they normally play at. However their basic mechanics I would assume would still be as normal, just many poor judgement calls.
#4HagenEx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:33:20 AM
Ravid182 posted...
I don't know but probably not.

Even so even pros have bad games in low levels.

You actually find it somewhat common when a pro player plays a normal [with low hidden elo] or low level ranked. They often make big mistakes because they are used to competence of their team that the elo they normally play at. However their basic mechanics I would assume would still be as normal, just many poor judgement calls.

It's true, but missing 2-3 minions every wave, and feeding some really stupid kills early game made me doubt it was him. When I searched his s2 stats inside the game, it turns out he has a lot of games, and pretty decent win rates. I even died once cause I was watching him laning and got invaded in my jungle.

One of the guys on my team said he has used that smurf in his streams a couple months ago and he was sure of it.
#5uped145Posted 2/14/2013 6:21:15 AM
No it's not. when Westrice first joined Curse he changed his name to "Crs Strice" after he left curse someone probably just took the name.
#6KingKoboPosted 2/14/2013 6:23:38 AM
uped145 posted...
No it's not. when Westrice first joined Curse he changed his name to "Crs Strice" after he left curse someone probably just took the name.

Probably this since the acc has stats from S1,S2,and S3 when he wasnt even on Curse in Season 1