You're walking alone in the jungle, when suddenly...

#1Lord_WoobiePosted 2/14/2013 2:51:13 AM(edited)
A wild enemy [insert champ] appears!

You are the last champ you played.

You are both level 11 and have your choice in distribution of skill points. You are both at full health and all your cooldowns are refreshed at the start of the battle. EDIT: You may use whatever summoner spells you see fit, and they are off CD.

Both teams' allies are nowhere near you and cannot help you. Your minions are occupied elsewhere and all turrets have been taken down.

Assume you are at top purple Tri-Brush. You are both allowed to use the bush for juking purposes.

You both have 2nd-tier boots, a core item of your choice (you may NOT have Zhonya's, Mejai's, or Sword of the Occult), the first piece of a 2nd core item, and a full Crystaline Flask.

Your opponent is denoted by the seconds value on your first post's time stamp. Post and take note of your seconds number. Edit the post, inserting the time from your first post, say who your champ is, what your items are, who your opponent is, and what happens in the ensuing battle to the death.

OPPONENTS LIST:
:00~Garen
:01~Akali
:02~Zed
:03~Sona
:04~Cho'Gath
:05~Nami
:06~Gangplank
:07~Master Yi
:08~Yorick
:09~Kayle
:10~Poppy
:11~Teemo
:12~Zilean
:13~Veigar
:14~Alistar
:15~Kog'Maw
:16~Lee Sin
:17~Ziggs
:18~Karma
:19~Riven
:20~Jayce
:21~Ashe
:22~Renekton
:23~Mordekaiser
:24~Wukong
:25~Syndra
:26~Morgana
:27~Diana
:28~Dr. Mundo
:29~Hecarim
:30~Varus
:31~Kennen
:32~LeBlanc
:33~Kog'Maw
:34~Taric
:35~Trundle
:36~Sion
:37~Corki
:38~Xin Zhao
:39~Maokai
:40~Fiora
:41~Skarner
:42~Urgot
:43~Miss Fortune
:44~Jax
:45~Fizz
:46~Rengar
:47~Tryndamere
:48~Udyr
:49~Rumble
:50~Fiddlesticks
:51~Anivia
:52~Cassiopeia
:53~Twisted Fate
:54~Evelynn
:55~Pantheon
:56~Lux
:57~Heimerdinger
:58~Elise
:59~Nocturne
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#2Ultraknight64Posted 2/14/2013 2:50:30 AM(edited)
Here goes, I played Rumble so I should probably instawin regardless of who it is.

EDIT: :37 Corki

Well if I go with a Liandry's and Giants belt I win because even with Valkyrie there is no way he can survive my ultimate. After I win, I spam "Ever look up to a Yordle?" in all chat.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#3Ravid182Posted 2/14/2013 2:48:50 AM(edited)
So I am Gangplank and I wonder across Miss Fortune.

I think I would win. Gangplank has a lot of early damage and if MF only has one big item I would probably outdue her damage early on [gangplanks early/mid game damage is incredibly underestimated].
#4Skul_Posted 2/14/2013 2:47:35 AM
Step 1: I played Ahri
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#5brazil00Posted 2/14/2013 2:48:23 AM
#6Lord_Woobie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:50:16 AM
SAMPLE:

(using the time from my 1st post)

2:45:46

Opponent: Rengar with Bloodthirster and Giant's Belt.

Me: Hecarim with Spirit of the Lizard Elder, Merc Treads, and Sheen. I have Smite and Exhaust.

Outcome:
He jumps out at me from the bushes and Q's me. I Q him and attack him as often as possible. I pop W and E. He uses his empowered E and restores health. He ults, waiting a few seconds, and jumps out at me, hitting his empowered Q. I run into the bush and ult him. He spins around helplessly, but ends up murdering me with his Q...
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#7homiesunitePosted 2/14/2013 2:57:42 AM(edited)
Last played Annie...

EDIT: 17, so Ziggs eh? I'm gonna assume my stun is charged because who walks in the jungle with no stun as Annie? My items would probably be a Rabadon's and a Giant's belt.

I hit him with an R-Q-W-Ignite combo, use my shield, by then my Q is off cooldown hit him with it to take him down. I'd probably take a bit of damage but I'd say I'd come out the winner.
---
Kee'lah se'lai
http://northdakotageek.tumblr.com/
#8Stalky24Posted 2/14/2013 2:57:34 AM(edited)
I am Jayce with Brutalizer, CDR boots and BT. Let's see how this goes...

EDIT:

Oh my god. Elise: my worst nightmare.
I get poked my her Q and she throws a cocon on me. The whole fight comes to question if I dodged it or not. I did, ofcourse. Shoot down quick E/Q combo and switch to Q her. Since I level W second and without points in ultimate, the aura in melee form kills spiderlings very fast. I get couple hits and go back to ranged, try another E/Q, but it's dodged with her E. She returns and eats full load of W's speed autoattacks. Go back melee and finish her down with Q and autoattacks. Thankfully mine do a lot more damage.
#9Frosted_MidnaPosted 2/14/2013 3:22:20 AM(edited)
Edit: So here I am vsing Rumbles as Rammus. In my head, I am thinking, "Well I could probably do some damage on him, but my buddies are all in lane not paying attention to this free kill." I keep pinging trying to keep my distance from Rumbles, but Rumbles sees my mid coming to get the kill, and he flashes away.
---
It's more than good, it's alive!
Warning: May contain stone hat pieces http://i28.tinypic.com/55gw9h.jpg
#10ArtosRCPosted 2/14/2013 3:44:50 AM(edited)
Couldn't be worse than the Kha'Zix I was rolled by.

EDIT: 4:41:18

Cho and Karma fighting nowhere near a tree. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOMMING.

Mercs, Rylai's, Giant's Belt, Flask, Ignite, Flash. Karma has whatever Karma has. I don't care. She's not walking away from this.

---
This is fact and cannot be disputed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/zerominus/Pics/Signatures/s.gif