Mechanic Idea: Dropping Wards when you die

#1jonlaw101Posted 2/14/2013 7:00:44 AM
This way the enemy has some incentive to kill the support and take his/her wards.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#2MetleonPosted 2/14/2013 7:19:12 AM
They already have incentive to kill the support. Generally, supports don't buy tier 2 boots until part way through mid game and the ranged ones are squishy and either don't have an effective means of escape or already blew it to keep their ADC safe. Sona in particular is easy to kill if her ult's down.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#3MegeasPosted 2/14/2013 8:12:44 AM
Lets make support even harder now by letting people take items from supports who already have low gold.

I mean this idea sounds like its from someone who has never solo queued support and gotten a adc that cant move and attack at the same time. Or even better where an adc wants to get those CS and not try to fend off attacks.
#4spudsaltPosted 2/14/2013 8:14:48 AM
Most people don't want to play support as it is, this would only exacerbate the problem.
#5homiesunitePosted 2/14/2013 8:16:20 AM
spudsalt posted...
Most people don't want to play support as it is, this would only exacerbate the problem.

That's a good word
---
Kee'lah se'lai
http://northdakotageek.tumblr.com/
#6mrg59Posted 2/14/2013 8:18:51 AM
homiesunite posted...
spudsalt posted...

That's a good word

Let's make that our word of the day, shall we?
---
IGN- Kitts
#7Veermok09Posted 2/14/2013 8:24:55 AM
Megeas posted...
I mean this idea sounds like its from someone who has never solo queued support and gotten a adc that cant move and attack at the same time. Or even better where an adc wants to get those CS and not try to fend off attacks.

Excuse me sir, but games are not balanced around noobs. Good day.
#8stascakbw07Posted 2/14/2013 8:34:44 AM
Here I thought this would be discussion about being able to put down wards when you die.

It got me excited about an idea for a new Heimerdinger passive to drop a non-timed ward on the spot he dies that counts towards his turret total once he's respawned.

Makes the fact that he's easy to gank a little less frustrating.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!
#9Veermok09Posted 2/14/2013 8:39:14 AM
Yes,when I entered this topic I was expecting a character who would deploy a ward/moving eye upon death as a passive, or a more expensive ward that deploys on death.
#10jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 3:39:47 AM
Sorry for misleading you all. :(
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes