Item questions for Ezreal

#1Phase 8Posted 2/14/2013 11:49:55 AM
I just bought Ezreal, and while I haven't played him much, ADC is still my main role(usually play Kog'Maw, Corki, and Twitch). I know at the very least I need(in no specific order): Berserker's Greaves, Infinity Edge, and Blood Thirster. From there, I'm not sure what good items to get him, especially with in Season 3.

Usually an ADC would get a Phantom Dancer at some point. It's still a good item, but is there any reason to get say, a Statikk Shiv over it(I wouldn't bother building Hurricane on him, since he doesn't have extra effects to spread like Kog'Maw and Twitch).

Again, at least in Season 2, Last Whisper was always a core item. Black Cleaver seems really popular now, and fills a similar function in reducing the target's armor. Is one clearly better than the other right now?

The last question is with Trinity Force. Is it still good to build, and if not, what would you suggest instead?

Thanks.
---
"Veil of time descend. Atop the ash tree wend. Light of the stars portend. The feather shalt transcend..."
PSN - theonesin, Pawn: Dmitri(Mage)
#2FlameLord23Posted 2/14/2013 11:52:48 AM
This season Ezreal builds differently. You want to get Zerk Greaves and BT early, but then it's wierd. I would say after that go Stattik Shiv, it works so well on him since he lacks wave clear. Then I pick up Iceborn Gauntlet. Really good on him since the Q actually applies the IBG gauntlet and he uses his abilities a lot. Next I would get the IE if the enemy is not building armor. If they are, leave that for a Last Whisper. Finish with a Warmogs, best defensive item this season.
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#3Genome164Posted 2/14/2013 11:55:44 AM
If your ahead you can get Triforce instead of IBG, especially since IBGs area got nerfed for range and Tri is cheaper now

and if you get stattik shiv, sell it later for PD. I think i saw some LoL that BC is better than LW? Depends on the situation though
#4FlameLord23Posted 2/14/2013 11:58:48 AM
Genome164 posted...
If your ahead you can get Triforce instead of IBG, especially since IBGs area got nerfed for range and Tri is cheaper now

and if you get stattik shiv, sell it later for PD. I think i saw some LoL that BC is better than LW? Depends on the situation though

BC is bad on Ez because only his AAs and Q apply the passive. Can't use it like MF with the ult that just shreds armor in under 2 seconds. If it gets to the point where you have everything and you have enough for PD then yes get it. Tri is still fine IGB is just really good on him. IBG got nerfed but not to the point of being useless for Ezreal (who was really the only one to use it).
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths