Literally just played a ranked game where mid went Brand his first time.

#1Veggeta XPosted 2/14/2013 1:28:58 PM
I'm like 90 points in Silver 1 right now. He was second pick so he was obviously higher than me as I was at the bottom, he probably in gold. He picked Brand and said he was going mid. I was jungle. Brand started feeding like crazy. Pinged for me to help him. I told him to buy wards and play passive. Starts dying and blamed me after I tried to help him. ADC starts blaming me for Brand's death. Brand dies even more. Brand then admits it's his first time as Brand ever. I looked at his lolking and it seems to be true. ADC still blames me. Our top refused to communicate to any of us and does his own thing.

Just goes to show you there are baddies in all levels. Not just in silver or bronze.
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
#2C_Dub7Posted 2/14/2013 1:30:49 PM
Oh, hey, it's this topic again. How ya doin', buddy?
---
"Do the Manly Man Slam! Do the Manly Man Slam!" - Bob "Big T." Larrity
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#3mutation10101Posted 2/14/2013 1:37:31 PM
My 2nd time ever playing Olaf, and 1st time jungling him I went 9-0-13 in ranked. Carried that game. 1st time Elise I went 11-1-4, carried that game too lol.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#4Rookie_JetPosted 2/14/2013 1:42:50 PM
(Silver IV) First game Vayne (went top vs. Riven at that...not even adc) went 8-2-11. Though this game was successful, I can't say I recommend going into ranked as a champ you've never played before...I think I just have to admit I had some good fortune backing me and I would bet the person above me did as well.
#5Leighton04Posted 2/14/2013 1:52:30 PM
Oh boooyyyyyyyyy.
---
I am the law
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLFYJrirzQ&feature=related