Any champ who can't win 4v5..

#1LithspPosted 2/14/2013 3:22:54 PM
..is not worth playing in solo Q.

Every game, you MUST select a champ who can take towers and escape and still help win team fights, all on their own.

Any champ who requires team work must not be selected under any circumstances.
---
[]Signature[]
#2DartkunPosted 2/14/2013 3:27:13 PM
What champion can't be won 4v5?
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3DogmanwalkingPosted 2/14/2013 3:28:38 PM
By your logic, normal should never have any supports, or teamwork for that matter. Everyone should be cutthroat, stealing CS and kills from everyone else when possible.
#4Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:56:47 PM
Dogmanwalking posted...
By your logic, normal should never have any supports, or teamwork for that matter. Everyone should be cutthroat, stealing CS and kills from everyone else when possible.

Yes because that is the only way to actually win a game in solo Q.

Need to be as selfish as possible. Whoever you stole the kill from would not have put the extra $$$ to good use. I can guarantee this.
---
[]Signature[]
#504DarkPosted 2/14/2013 3:58:09 PM
Joke topic.
---
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg
#6Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:00:08 PM
04Dark posted...
Joke topic.

Not really. If you want to win in solo Q more than you lose, you've got to be a champ who can carry a 4v5.
---
[]Signature[]
#7lordjinPosted 2/14/2013 5:04:09 PM
Lithsp posted...
04Dark posted...
Joke topic.

Not really. If you want to win in solo Q more than you lose, you've got to be a champ who can carry a 4v5.

Aside from the fact that the TC sounds like a jerk - he is right. And he is not a jerk.

You have to choose your champ wisely in solo que to get the most out of the game in your favor of winning.

I do not agree with blatantly taking from others who need a boost of CS mid game if they are hanging in there and not feeding.

If they are feeding, I will take from them without a doubt.

And as much as I would like to have fun with an even share among my teammates, they cannot be trusted if they are not making the right plays to help alleviate any future stresses against the enemy team.

So for that reason, I'm siding with the TC on this.
---
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."
#8zeppelin312Posted 2/14/2013 5:06:38 PM
this is the correct mindset from soloqueue, might not sound nice but it is the best way to carry
#9chicostickPosted 2/14/2013 5:07:58 PM
TC has a point. It is like that in Normal Solo Queue.
#10bstbllPosted 2/14/2013 5:09:28 PM
Lithsp posted...
04Dark posted...
Joke topic.

Unless you're so bad that sometimes, you're the nonexistent fifth person who needs to be carried, basic math proves you wrong. It may take longer, but if you deserve to win more than you lose, you will. Same logic as ELO hell not existing.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid