For whoever cares about my tear or no tear on kha zix poll yesterday - reasoning

#1ShadyDudePosted 2/14/2013 6:53:18 PM
27 voted to skip tear and go straight for build , brutalizer or BT w/e

only 17 said tear first. but i disagree ,

after playing the last 20+ or so games with kha zix .. i've won almost all of them. Lost at least 5 though,

but i've decided that tear is definitely the way to go, top (even more for top) or mid, specially if you can't get a hold of a blue buff

if you can get 700 real quick and buy it, it help SO much, you really go OOM instantly with his poke so it's almost necessary i feel like.

also when it hits 750 charges and it turns into muramana the damage is great in addition to your BT and black cleaver. It's good to have like , unlimited mana and that extra damage on all your moves+AA.

Last item can be a warmogs or GA whichever you like (i prefer more HP it discourages people from attacking you).

full build i like , situational boots , ninja / merc / or lucidity (usually not cd for me i like the extra armor or MR he dies really easy)

long swords + hp gem --> black cleaver

vamp scepter --> BT

start building LW (grab muramana if you can, should be done somewhere around here)

frozen heart is great but i feel that he really needs some sort of HP boost, it's really too low for end game with this build.
#2zeppelin312Posted 2/14/2013 7:06:50 PM
You are getting BC before BT AND not building warmogs?
#3ShadyDude(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:25:54 PM
when do u build warmogs?

i build it at the end or pieces of it earlier if i need the HP

honestly i've noticed if people have any brains i get blown up pretty quickly so i might do it earlier
#4ShadyDude(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:45:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5zeppelin312Posted 2/15/2013 5:50:16 AM
ShadyDude posted...
when do u build warmogs?

i build it at the end or pieces of it earlier if i need the HP

honestly i've noticed if people have any brains i get blown up pretty quickly so i might do it earlier

probs after BT and BC, honestly you can just get it after BT and your brut with BT will still dunk squishies pretty hard. It really can depend on the game, play it by ear.