Need some Draaaaaaven tips

#1piepiezPosted 2/14/2013 7:24:30 PM
Just picking him up. I'm getting the hang of leading my axes by clicking after i throw the axe to where I want it to land, but am still having a few problems. When you're engaging, do you lead your axe forward towards the target? Will it always land in front of you if your constantly clicking the running away enemy? Do I pop my W after I throw an axe?
#2zeppelin312Posted 2/14/2013 7:29:58 PM(edited)
pop w whenever you catch you axe IF in an all in fight, if you are chasing an enemy axe will land in front of you as long as you are clicking forward (in front of where you were, not where you are).
#3piepiez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:46:56 PM
so if im constantly clicking the enemy that im chasing, the axe will always land in front of me?
#4zeppelin312Posted 2/14/2013 7:52:50 PM(edited)
piepiez posted...
so if im constantly clicking the enemy that im chasing, the axe will always land in front of me?

depends on how fast you move

Generally you won't have too many issues, If you just click an enemy and let it afk attack, which you generally don't want to do, then you'll probably miss an axe. If you are actively clicking then it isn't exceptionally hard to catch axes, similarly when kiting back, though at that point you want to move as well as possible instead of slowing for axes.
#5megasuprwafflePosted 2/14/2013 7:52:35 PM
if you auto-attack then click immediatly after, the axe will go where you move, so use this for harassing
#6piepiez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:10:23 PM
right on, thanks