"Pick Teemo he counters Darius"

#11PenOfStonePosted 2/15/2013 3:02:06 AM
Sozanek posted...

If you wanna counter Darius - pick Urgot.

This.

You make Darius cry until you get camped top.
#12gkh5Posted 2/15/2013 10:19:45 AM
Teemo v. Darius is so easy. People just play against bad Teemos. If Teemo saves his Q and W for when Darkus hooks, he gets away safely and then has he entire time that thing is on cooldown to harass the crap out of him.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#13realfreakoPosted 2/15/2013 10:27:28 AM
Darius beats Teemo pre 6 and post 6. Horrible lane for Teemo.

Darius just has to not be scared of Teemo and play aggressive
---
PSN/MGO: TehFlame
#14ssupermario92Posted 2/15/2013 10:29:29 AM
while we're on teh subject, if Darius is blind during the ult, does it still hit?
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#15omega bahumatPosted 2/15/2013 10:30:16 AM
gkh5 posted...
Teemo v. Darius is so easy. People just play against bad Teemos. If Teemo saves his Q and W for when Darkus hooks, he gets away safely and then has he entire time that thing is on cooldown to harass the crap out of him.
#16djprofessork1Posted 2/15/2013 10:33:49 AM
ive never seen a teemo beat a darius in lane

even though teemo should win, its easier for darius to win because if teemo makes a mistake he's screwed. So you'd better hope your teemo is good.
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#17MIG297Posted 2/15/2013 10:35:01 AM
gkh5 posted...

This.

Sure you take a bit of damage, but you get so much free harass afterwards that more than makes up for it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#18bast999Posted 2/15/2013 10:40:35 AM
Pick Malphite, he'll give Darius no kills and then Darius becomes a paperweight lategame while you turn into the incredible OP ult CCing machine.
Bonus point if the rest of your teamcomp contains permabans like Shen and Amumu, and they know how to play them.

Well, that's all in normals anyway. Darius top is picked a lot in normals, since he's banned in ranked as well, so counter with more banned champs.
---
This but unironically.
#19Hell0nEarthPosted 2/15/2013 11:00:27 AM
bast999 posted...
Pick Malphite, he'll give Darius no kills and then Darius becomes a paperweight lategame while you turn into the incredible OP ult CCing machine.
Bonus point if the rest of your teamcomp contains permabans like Shen and Amumu, and they know how to play them.

Well, that's all in normals anyway. Darius top is picked a lot in normals, since he's banned in ranked as well, so counter with more banned champs.

Sounds like you're playing blind pick.
Why would you do that?
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#20LooksLikeRainPosted 2/15/2013 11:16:38 AM
A lot better than a game I was just in. Someone first picked teemo, the other team picked jayce, then I saw, "LOL JAYCE COUNTERED HIMSELF!"
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.