"Get split pushed to death" games are the most annoying by far.

#1MEGAsoldierPosted 2/14/2013 11:07:47 PM
Games like these you HAVE to rely on your teammates to deal with split pushing, I cannot figure out how to carry these games when you team doesn't know how to deal with it. Most aggravating games in the world.
#2OwlRammerPosted 2/14/2013 11:11:05 PM
stop being bad then
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#3bstbllPosted 2/14/2013 11:14:18 PM
The only ways splitpushing works is if (A) the other team is better at disengaging than you are at engaging, (B) you're way behind and aren't confident you'd win the fight even 4v5, or (C) the splitpusher is running TP/is shen or TF. If it's A, get someone who can just go in for a hard engage. If B, get better. If C, engage and they'll be forced to port in. Voila. No more splitpushing. There isn't nearly enough coordination in solo queue for splitpushing to actually be successful often.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#4MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:35:46 PM
bstbll posted...
The only ways splitpushing works is if (A) the other team is better at disengaging than you are at engaging, (B) you're way behind and aren't confident you'd win the fight even 4v5, or (C) the splitpusher is running TP/is shen or TF. If it's A, get someone who can just go in for a hard engage. If B, get better. If C, engage and they'll be forced to port in. Voila. No more splitpushing. There isn't nearly enough coordination in solo queue for splitpushing to actually be successful often.

What kept happening was I was the only one fed on my team, and I could win us teamfights, but Nidalee would just split push. If we sent ANYONE other than me to stop her, they would just die. If I went to stop her, my team gets aced. I don't know how to deal with that. And we couldnt engage on them 5v4 because they had Janna.
#5OwlRammerPosted 2/14/2013 11:36:35 PM
bstbll posted...

What kept happening was I was the only one fed on my team, and I could win us teamfights, but Nidalee would just split push. If we sent ANYONE other than me to stop her, they would just die. If I went to stop her, my team gets aced. I don't know how to deal with that. And we couldnt engage on them 5v4 because they had Janna.

I was the only one fed on my team

If this is true everytime this happens, do you really have to wonder why it's working?
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.