Taric changes

#31WebBowserPosted 2/15/2013 7:03:59 AM
Glad I'm buying Teemo runes, cause I doubt I'll be using Taric for awhile.
---
Best Nasus NA
http://www.twitch.tv/meakel/b/336894489#
#32lilchaoPosted 2/15/2013 8:24:42 AM
How often do changes like these last through the testing phase? Because Taric's late game was, even though somewhat useful depending on build, quite boring. This won't help.
---
PSN: FreakingWesley, XBL: FreakingWess, Steam: FreakingWesley
http://backloggery.com/freakingwesley
#33genericname1234Posted 2/15/2013 8:34:29 AM
Go back and read the link. His shatter still has AP ratios. And it says that it "also" does damage equal to 0.3 of his armor. I don't think they're neutering the base damage on shatter. It looks like they may be slamming the aura that he provides though. When you consider that itemizing for armor has become more expensive I guess it makes sense that they don't want him providing so much armor for free.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#34CheezWhizXPosted 2/15/2013 8:36:48 AM
Glad for these nerfs. Taric was a first ban first spick support that held a 56% win ratio in solo quue for months. Maybe now people can have some variety in the support they play.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#35lilchaoPosted 2/15/2013 8:38:53 AM
genericname1234 posted...
Go back and read the link. His shatter still has AP ratios. And it says that it "also" does damage equal to 0.3 of his armor. I don't think they're neutering the base damage on shatter. It looks like they may be slamming the aura that he provides though. When you consider that itemizing for armor has become more expensive I guess it makes sense that they don't want him providing so much armor for free.

Who's saying otherwise? Taric's all about the aura, which is useless now because screw building for armor with him.
---
PSN: FreakingWesley, XBL: FreakingWess, Steam: FreakingWesley
http://backloggery.com/freakingwesley
#36VrindlvinePosted 2/15/2013 9:59:08 AM
And this is what happens when you constantly nerf every other support and dont rework the outdated ones like zilian. Eventually the one that wasnt nerfed will start to stand out.

Heres an idea lets buff soraka, blitzcrank, thresh, nami, janna, and rework zilian instead of nerfing taric. That way other supports will actually be played.
---
Fanservice in mai bioshocks!?!
#37Lord_WoobiePosted 2/15/2013 10:09:04 AM
Maybe people will stop expecting me to use him all the freakin' time now! I honestly thought he is overrated.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#38CheezWhizXPosted 2/15/2013 10:09:30 AM
Vrindlvine posted...
And this is what happens when you constantly nerf every other support and dont rework the outdated ones like zilian. Eventually the one that wasnt nerfed will start to stand out.

Heres an idea lets buff soraka, blitzcrank, thresh, nami, janna, and rework zilian instead of nerfing taric. That way other supports will actually be played.

Why would they spend the effort to balance and buff 6-7 champions instead of bringing down a single champion to their level?
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#39VrindlvinePosted 2/15/2013 10:12:27 AM
To create a better gaming experience. Also "effort" we have different definitions it seems.
What happens when EVERYONE sucks.
---
Fanservice in mai bioshocks!?!
#40TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 2/15/2013 10:16:03 AM
Finally he gets nerfed. Taric made his ADC way too tanky in lane. Good luck if you went up against an unkillable Taric + Graves combo. Free armor everywhere.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar