So they gave Master Yi an AD ratio on his Q

#21Tali_ZorahPosted 2/15/2013 7:56:29 AM
chaoshadou posted...
And so, Hybrid Yi was born. Using his ultra superpowers, Hybrid Yi brought death, destruction, and terror to the Fields of Justice.

Pretty much this. I know Yi is kind of a situational champ and isn't THAT strong but... buffing his damage isn't going to balance him. If anything, it'll just increase his cleanup strength, and make more people cry about him in laning phase.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1593 3074 6920
#22FreshSushiPosted 2/15/2013 8:06:21 AM
AD is one of the strongest mid laners in the game. At level 2 he can have 30 bonus AD, w/ arpen/as runes and his passive you're practically guaranteed first blood.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#23Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/15/2013 8:52:44 AM
chaoshadou posted...
And so, Hybrid Yi was born. Using his ultra superpowers, Hybrid Yi brought death, destruction, and terror to the Fields of Justice.

Gunblade yi hoooo. Though this will be a nice buff on jungle yi i never had trouble ad jungle b4 so this will make his clears go from very good to great and his ganks from avg to slightly better.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#24rvsoldierPosted 2/15/2013 5:51:38 PM
People are going to build hybrid for a week tops, before realizing forgoing that deathcap/lichbane combo is just too big a hit to his damage.