I literally cannot keep playing this game

#1InvalidModPosted 2/15/2013 7:02:52 AM
My team is always the following

The top lane that feeds
The mid lane that feeds
The carry that thinks they are rocking 6 Warmogs at level 1
The support that has never heard of wards or has no idea how to play the support role
And me on jungle because its the only thing left and I am so ****ing sick and tired of whenever I decide to call something else I get *****ed at for not filling in whats left or being a caller dick that refuses to do anything else

I am so sick and tired of just terrible teams that are not good at all but think they could 1v5 any pro team and refuse to accept the fact we got our asses kicked really early and cant come back.
#2InvalidMod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:06:55 AM
My last game for example

Our mid was 0/5 before 10 minutes
Our bot lane was Ezreal who was dumber than a large rock and a Diana support that played like a top laner
Our jungler was rammus and would get insta killed trying to save the lost lanes

I held top turret 2v1 until 20 minutes when the enemy mid and bot lane realized they are all 5-0 and could destroy me 5v1
#3lightdragoon88Posted 2/15/2013 7:08:29 AM
Don't play rank then.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#4jonlaw101Posted 2/15/2013 7:08:40 AM
cool
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#5InvalidMod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:10:21 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
Don't play rank then.

This is normals. I dont think I am good enough for ranked yet. although if that where the players with IQ points are I may have to start
#6BlueJonelethPosted 2/15/2013 7:11:19 AM
People are as stupid in ranked. They just whine more cause ranked are 'serious business'.
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#7_Yag_Posted 2/15/2013 7:12:54 AM
k bai
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#8Ultoman2Posted 2/15/2013 7:15:53 AM
I have more serious games in normals than ranked.

Ranked just has more people that rage at the team because they want to win. Most fail to realize the real reason the team is losing and proceed the blame the nearest team mate that could have 'saved' their misguided attempts at winning.
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#9lightdragoon88Posted 2/15/2013 7:21:00 AM
InvalidMod posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
Don't play rank then.

This is normals. I dont think I am good enough for ranked yet. although if that where the players with IQ points are I may have to start

Try intermediate bots then.

I only do normal with friends.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#10PhoenixNinePosted 2/15/2013 7:21:36 AM
You can very rarely (almost never) improve the players you have been dealt.

You can however improve yourself. See what you're doing wrong and stop doing it. See what you're not doing at all (that's positive) and start doing it. I promise you you will start winning a lot more games.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~